Sr. Technical Project Manager
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Wintellect Sr. Technical Project Manager
Wintellect, a Microsoft Gold AppDev, Data, Cloud, and DevOps partner, and 2018 Worldwide IAMCP Microsoft Channel Partner of the Year, is expanding. Due to this continued growth we are seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager to join our team.
As we are based in Atlanta, this is a full time position in the United States. Candidates will work remotely.
We are, at present, unable to sponsor visas.
Wintellect is seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager who is looking to build and grow their career with a company that has a people-based culture.
The Technical Project Manager is a leader of teams successfully delivering projects through coordination and interfacing with internal Wintellect technical resources and key customer stakeholders, in adherence to best practices on Project Management frameworks and principles. This person is a self-starter, responsible for working with internal and external teams to build out work plans, ensure execution on project deliverables that drive continued project momentum, and overall to ensure satisfactory completion of software and cloud project engagements.
- Manage the overall Project Management Life Cycle, delivery schedule/calendar and communication to internal and customer teams on project status and work streams that are in flight.
- Lead and facilitate meetings with project stakeholders from all levels, including business relationship meetings and technical team meetings to determine progress, and facilitate resolution to questions or challenges.
- Set up product iterations/sprints and manage delivery using Azure DevOps boards and backlogs.
- Leverage Agile practices (backlog grooming, sprints/iterations, demos, requirements, definition-of-done, daily team communication, physical visualization of the team's work, retrospectives, etc.)
- Own project/program delivery schedule calendar and its visibility across globally distributed teams
- Determine and define clear, actionable deliverables for the project, independently or in collaboration with internal and customer teams.
- Determine clear roles and responsibilities for resources on projects.
- Weekly budget reporting for project engagements.
- Manage expectations and conflicts/obstacles and unexpected difficulties.
- Prepare project status reports weekly.
- Manage multiple projects at different levels of maturity.
- Identify, track and resolve project risks/issues using best practice problem-solving techniques.
- Develop and manage project schedules using modern toolset (MS Project, Azure DevOps, Microsoft Teams).
- Create and present technical implementation road maps.
- We invest in our resources, helping you to take your skills to the next level
- Health, vision, dental package
- Performance-based compensation with bonus potential
- Fully compensated travel for work events and conferences
- Laptop budget
- Remote work
Wintellect was founded by a team of technology experts renowned in the industry, with the goal of providing the highest level of custom software development, architecture, and training expertise to our clients. Our mission is to help customers “build better software, faster,” and to do this we have structured our company as a dedicated team of technology experts accompanied by the top tier of software engineers. Along the way, Wintellect has developed a reputation as a world-class provider of software technology services.
In the training world, we are one of the top trainers on the Microsoft platform in the U.S., including for Microsoft itself where we train their product team developers and testers in Seattle and around the world. In fact, Wintellect has been the #1 trainer for Microsoft worldwide. On the Consulting side, Wintellect is recognized as a leader in mission-critical architecture, design and development, and has worked with major companies on large enterprise systems around the country and worldwide. We have even worked with Microsoft to develop some of their products and architectures.
Wintellect is a top Microsoft Partner, a Gold Azure Cloud Partner, and a Gold DevOps partner, with multiple Microsoft MVPs onboard and a Microsoft Regional Director as our President. We won the 2018 IAMCP Word Wide Microsoft Channel Partner of the Year award in 2018, and the Microsoft US Partner Award for Intelligent Cloud – DevOps in 2018. If you want to work with the best of the best, Wintellect is the place to be.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈