Sr. Product Manager - Life Sciences
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Syapse is a real-world evidence company on a mission to improve outcomes for all cancer patients. By integrating complete, longitudinal, and continuously updated real-world patient data, we can provide unique insights into patients’ care journeys. Our advantage derives from a decade of partnership with the world’s largest Learning Health Network of innovation-driven healthcare systems.
Syapse enables providers to operationalize precision medicine and deliver the best care today to their patients while helping life sciences companies and regulators accelerate the development and approval of new therapies for patients tomorrow. Together we are working toward a future in which all cancer patients have access to the best precision care.
About the role
As a Senior Product Manager, Life Sciences you are the owner of your product, helping our partners understand real world treatment patterns and outcomes to inform development of new therapies for cancer patients. Working as part of a team of product managers and designers you will use market insights, user research and customer feedback to define the vision for your product, culminating in a product roadmap focused on delivering customer value. Beyond the product team you will partner with an engineering team and a diverse group of subject matter experts (including Clinical, Informatics, Epidemiology, Commercial, Strategy) to launch your product to customers, drive adoption, and use that opportunity to find the next big thing.
What You’ll Accomplish
This is an opportunity to dive into a rapidly evolving space to define how life sciences companies can leverage real world evidence to inform their decisions across the drug development lifecycle. Insights generated from your products will be used to bring life-saving new drugs to cancer patients.
Things you will accomplish in your first year
- Delivery: Grow real world evidence insights product into a comprehensive offering that answers essential questions for life sciences partners from Phase I to Post-market
- Vision: Define a product roadmap articulating the executable 1 year vision and a strategic 3-5 year vision that excites new partners about Syapse’s role in leading the market
- Collaborate: Ensure every user, whether first time or long time, has a consistent experience with our products by harnessing the resources of Syapse and The Learning Health Network.
What you bring to the table
- Significant experience in enterprise product management facing Life Sciences customers.
- Strong ability to define the Why. You can concisely communicate, and gain buy-in for your vision to prospects, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Be an effective translator between the customer, clinical subject matter experts, and technical teams, with enough fluency in each ‘language’
- Experience working directly with engineering or technical teams to build solutions, including experience with requirements definition, backlog grooming, sprint planning, etc.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, start-up environment and ability to adapt approach to the rapidly evolving real world evidence space.
Meet the team: https://medium.com/syapse
About The Product Management Team
Experiences matter. Product Management is responsible for translating our efforts to provide unique insights from our massive data network into meaningful experiences our customers use to battle cancer. We mediate those experiences by their needs and relationships with the larger precision medicine community. We are successful when these experiences excite our customers and inspire our colleagues. Product Management stands at the intersection of all that happens at Syapse. Data is at the heart of every experience we craft. Setting the direction of our products is an important part of what we do every day, but more importantly, we are stewards of an inspiring vision for how our products lead to better outcomes for cancer patients and our business.
Syapse is a globally distributed, technology-enabled insights company. While we love meeting candidates face to face, we’re committed to keeping positive momentum across all recruiting efforts during these challenging times. So long as social distancing and limited travel guidelines are in place, we’ll conduct all interviews via video chat. We remain committed to providing you the best possible interview experience and opportunities to spend meaningful time getting to know our company, mission, and wonderful teammates. We appreciate your help in achieving this outcome and welcome your feedback and requests on how we can make this a reality for yourself & future candidates.
Have a quick question about the role? Email [email protected] or simply apply here.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!