Sr. Product Manager, Enterprise and Partners
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Mailgun is seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead our Enterprise and Partner business. Since Mailgun’s inception, customers, resellers, and partners have used our robust developer APIs to integrate into the Mailgun! In this role, you will leverage our established and developing product portfolio to build out an enterprise strategy and partner program.
We are seeking a Product Manager with experience spanning inbound to outbound product management ready to own enterprise and partner product strategy, drive new product development, and lead the growth of the business. You will own positioning and collaborate with Marketing and Sales on promotion and sales enablement. You will work directly with executive leaders of customers and partners of all sizes and segments iterating on our product vision and driving business development.
- We believe in contributing back to the community. Many of the tools and libraries we’ve developed are open source (https://github.com/mailgun)
- We adapt quickly and don’t believe in having unnecessary silos and red tape that keep teams from shipping software.
- We have a passion for solving hard problems – our services are responsible for processing billions of messages each month and have to not only scale, but be highly reliable!
- Discover opportunities and whitespace in the market that aligns with our product and portfolio growth strategy.
- Advocate for customers and partners by leveraging market analysis, conducting user research, and synthesizing product feedback to understand both user and buyer needs.
- Plan if we should build, buy, or partner through comprehensive product planning and collaboration with the business on product vision and strategy.
- Communicate product plans and generate consensus by presenting your recommendations and providing updates to executives, peers, and cross-functional teams.
- Define - partner and integration features by collaborating closely with UI/UX designers and engineers in design sessions, UI/UX reviews, and usability testing.
- Prioritize - prioritize what is most important to work on, both for near-term development cycles as well as for quarterly/yearly roadmap planning.
- Manage the release and development backlog through planning, backlog grooming, and iterative releases.
- Release - partner closely with product marketing and sales on go-to-market efforts to develop launch plans, sales enablement collateral, and success metrics.
- Measure and review the success of our partner program through the instrumentation and analysis of user event tracking, operational data, and business metrics including adoption, revenue and margin.
- BA / BS / MS in Computer Science, Computer / Electrical Engineering, or a related engineering field (MBA preferred)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of product management experience in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Experience managing partnerships and strategic business relationships with third party companies
- Demonstrated ability to deeply understand the product, our business, and the competitive landscape necessary to build and execute comprehensive product strategies and development plans
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing developer-focused / API-centric products, with a solid understanding of mission-critical applications and platform scale constraints and capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of the product development life cycle, with proven experience in all phases including defining and communicating specifications, managing resources, and leading cross-functional and/or remote teams.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary
- Natural leader with demonstrated team-orientation and the ability to lead teams that are co-located, cross-functional, and remote
- Proficiency with data analytics tools, including leveraging the data to analyze, report, and make product decisions.
- Understanding of the end-to-end user-centered design process, from strategy, to concept, to final product.
- Very strong verbal and written communications skills
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Mailgun offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Mailgun provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Mailgun offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Mailgun embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈