Sr. Product Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are looking for a data driven Sr. Product Manager who is great at executing with a strong engineering and design team. In this role you will be instrumental in driving new features and increasing stickiness of our products in order to drive incremental sales and customer retention. This is a very visible role within the organization, and provides an opportunity to develop the next level of products/features.
The ideal candidate is:
- Driven by data. You understand the role and importance of qualitative and quantitative methodologies and when to leverage them in order to prioritize and validate opportunities.
- Customer-centric. You take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions that solve the core problems for our users and partners.
- Inquisitive: You have a desire to keep abreast of innovative leadership strategies, market trends and industry best practices.
- Skilled communicator. You can work cross-functionally with business stakeholders. You shine most at motivating others to carry forward and execute a strategy without needing to be in the room.
- Organized: You have a strong desire to ensure product projects are well planned, timelines and tasks are clearly defined and you are comfortable holding resources or stakeholders accountable for setting and meeting expectations.
- Resilient. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on.
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers, designers, and product managers to deliver on our overall product strategy.
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Write product briefs that define challenges and inspire the whole team to produce creative solutions.
- Gather data and insights and work with the team to brainstorm ideas and formulate experiments.
- Develop relationships with our editorial and business partners to help define strategy.
- Work with the VP of Product to define quarterly objectives and KPIs.
- You have a an understanding of engineering concepts and web-architecture
- Hands on experience managing complex projects across phased timelines
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization of landing pages
- Hands on experience delivering successful and innovative products
- Experience leading engineering teams, & deep understanding of agile concepts
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and optimizations
- Understanding of acquisition KPIs and complex funnels
- Background in data products and data science, and workflow optimizations
- Knowledge of Amplitude
- Solid understanding of the research industry
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈