Sr Product Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA, Canada, and Latin America
- You'll own the shape and prioritization of delivery in one or two teams, working closely with engineering managers and the members of the team to instill a strong sense of the “why” that operationalizes our corporate mission.
- You'll represent the voice of your customer by conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis and immersing yourself in your large and growing community of users.
- You'll model, track, and report on success metrics that build confidence among our various internal stakeholders that you’re learning valuable lessons, selecting the right priorities, and succeeding at your part of our broader mission.
- You have a desire to create something from nothing, both in the product surface area you are responsible for shipping and in the organization around you. This is a dynamic environment that will grow and change a lot in your time here and that excites you.
- You have the demonstrable ability to drive the delivery of released software products, from concept to launch-ready, preferably for technical users and/or solving a complex business problem.
- You’ve got a knack for prioritization and politely saying no to perfectly good ideas because they aren’t the most important thing to achieve the goals of your team.
- You have experience climbing learning curves to become an expert in a category and help everyone around you become aligned and informed about how to match what people need with what your team can ship.
- You have enough hands-on software experience to have empathy for what developers face every day. You don’t need to be a skilled coder, but you’ve done at least some software engineering or been close to developers for long enough to build an understanding of the day-to-day challenges in a software team.
- You have an ability to influence and inspire a variety of audiences, internal and external and have a willingness to advocate for ideas that aren’t always popular at first.
- You have experience (or keen willingness to learn) working with distributed teams without losing cohesion and quality.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA, Canada, and Latin America.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈