Sr. Product Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
doxo is a simple, secure all-in-one bill pay service that facilitates secure payment to any biller, with any payment method, on any device. doxo currently serves over 3.5 million consumers making payments to over 65,000 local and national businesses, making doxo the largest bill pay directory in the nation. Billers on the network get paid directly, fast and free – and consumers have complete bill pay independence over when and how they pay their bills. doxo more than doubled its user base in the past year, and is expanding its team to further accelerate growth and change the bill pay landscape to focus on the customer.
Senior Product Manager -
Platform Applications & Services
The Senior Product Manager – Platform is responsible for doxo’s product design, planning and execution throughout the full product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing customer, stakeholder, and business requirements, defining the product vision and roadmap, and working closely with engineering, business, marketing and support to ensure strategic, business and customer engagement goals are achieved. The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals, and that the entire organization is aware of both the goals and the product strategy for meeting them.
At doxo we are helping millions of consumers across the US realize a better way to pay their bills online. Each of our areas of product development evolve in tight coordination with each other, driving evolution in payments, our directory of providers, provider B2B services, and our consumer application spanning customer acquisition, engagement with core bill pay features, and retention of those members. Our product roles have responsibility for the evolution of core platform services layer as well as application layer features and user experience to enable a better online bill pay experience.
- Translate business strategy into product strategy and roadmap for the Consumer Platform
- Create product requirements with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Translate product requirements into functional and technical requirements in partnership with design and engineering teams organized in journey, epic, and story level detail
- Create and maintain accurate product documentation for “as built” features and services powering the Consumer Platform in conjunction with the engineering team
- Participate in business case creation to justify and prioritize proposed product features
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities to achieve product goals in a cost-effective manner
- Enable and run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Serve as an advocate of the consumer and a partner with customer care to help them effectively serve the consumer needs with the product
- Partner with product marketing on evolution of the product offering and release plans to help drive awareness and adoption
- Be an expert with respect to the competition in doxo’s market space, and tangential to our space
- Act as a leader within the company and ensure awareness of strategy, goals, and KPIs
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching successful products in the consumer software space
- Experience with modern agile software development practices and collaboration software & services
- Experience in the digital subscriptions and/or consumer payments space a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (MBA preferred)
- Technical background, with experience in financial technology preferred
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
Perks & Benefits
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Generous equity grants
- 401k match to help you save for your future
- 15 days PTO to start, plus paid holidays
- Charitable donation match.
- Student loans support
- Pet insurance
- Plus plenty of corporate discounts
doxo is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈