Sr. Director of Product
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Plume is hiring a seasoned, technical, strategic, and collaborative Sr. Director of Product to lead our product vision and help us build the future of gender-affirming healthcare. We're a community-first brand dedicated to making gender-affirming healthcare accessible to every person. Our first project is a direct-to-consumer gender-affirming hormone therapy service for patients seeking Estrogen and Testosterone.
Plume is a passion-fueled, mission-driven company that is trans-founded and focused on radically increasing access to medication and products for the trans-community, supporting a bold, authentic, and healthy lifestyle. Our vision is to transform healthcare for every trans-life and our first project is to make gender-affirming hormone therapy easily accessible via a smartphone in every state of the US.
We have received seed funding from top-tier venture funds and are rapidly expanding: we now are available to over 1 million trans individuals and have built a team that is over 50% trans. We want heart-forward awesomely talented teammates to join us on our journey. We are intentional about hiring queer/trans individuals to make this an organization by and for queer/trans folks but we are open to all applications.
This work is deeply personal and heart-driven, and we want teammates who, above all else, care. For the right people, we are a rare opportunity to do well by doing good. We offer an affirming, trans, and queer-friendly, culturally inclusive work environment filled with purpose and occasional silliness.
- Lead Product vision, strategy, and execution for Plume
- Bring a deep understanding of the market and customer to deliver differentiated value
- Manage a world-class team of PMs, designers, and UX research to build exceptional products and help them grow in their careers
- Partner with Plume Co-founders, Head of Growth, and Head of Engineering to build human-led, gender-affirming products and services for the trans community
- Partner with clinical teams to drive continued efficiency for the tools used by our internal teams to do their jobs effectively
- Build iterative solutions based on quantitative & qualitative data, running experiments and A/B tests to learn quickly, partnering with analytics/data science
- 8-10 years leading large-scale products
- 4 years of prior management of product teams (PM, design, or UX research), healthcare industry experience preferred
- Proven leadership abilities to point organizations in the right direction for the company and execute towards it
- Track record of solving problems for multiple constituents in a multi-sided marketplace, eg patients, physicians, and employers
- Problem-solver who can identify core needs and translate those into effective, highly-adopted solutions
- Familiarity with agile and iterative product development, back by quantitative and qualitative research
- Experience guiding cross-functional teams of 20+ to effectively deliver high-quality products on time
- Sense of urgency and experience in a fast-paced, outcome-oriented start-up environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate your strategy, drive consensus, and share out results
- We prefer Denver-based individuals but currently have a partially distributed team and are open to remote work in US time zones.
- The role will report to the CEO and collaborate with all parties across the team
- We use an agile development framework in 2-week sprint cycles
- Touchpoints are weekly team syncs, daily standups (when appropriate) and as needed 1:1 with relevant team members and founders
- 175K USD, DOE
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈