WHAT WE DO
NoiseAware is a well-capitalized, high-growth IoT startup in Dallas that provides the world’s first privacy-safe noise monitoring service for Airbnb and vacation rental managers. We are a hardworking, talented, and fun group of highly driven individuals solving the largest livability issue in many cities across the world. We have customers in more than 40 states and 10 countries and we are expanding quickly.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
NoiseAware is hiring a Software Product Manager (SPM) to be responsible for ensuring our app and dashboard delivers an extraordinary customer experience and aligns to business objectives. This new position will support optimization of our Net Promoter Score (NPS) during an invigorating stage of growth.
The SPM will collaborate closely with other members of our newly forming product team, the business development team, and the experience design team. A high degree of technical knowledge is required for this person to be successful, as well as the ability to integrate diverse perspectives and masterfully manage projects to completion. Our ideal candidate will be a natural peer-influencer with the ability to understand and translate the needs of various customer personas into achievable outcomes with our engineering team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (Required)
- 2+ years in product management of an app and dashboard
- Highly technically competent with experience in software design and/or development
- Operated in a business with >2 launches per quarter
- Experience running >5 beta tests prior to launch
- Experience writing and maintaining feature requirements and specifications for a development team, including creating user stories and iterating on technical details with the development team
- Effective and adaptable communication style with strong consultative skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (Negotiable)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Certifications in Project Management or Product Management
- Product management experience in an IoT business
- Saas startup environment experience
- Experience with an international product launch
- Knowledge of short-term rental, vacation rental, multi-family residential and/or hotel industry
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the planning and delivery of an app and dashboard that delights customers and aligns with business objectives.
- Assimilate customer and market needs.
- Manage planning and execution throughout the product life cycle.
- Work closely with Engineering to build detailed user stories and specification documents from the high-level roadmap.
- Run alpha and beta tests.
- Oversee and coordinate all elements of launching new features.
- Occasionally work with partners to define integration use cases.
HOW YOU WORK
- You enjoy being a peer influencer, synthesizing perspectives into achievable outcomes.
- You are a proactive planner, able to see around corners and manage timelines.
- You are detail-oriented and diligent in your follow up.
- You enjoy working in an evolving SaaS startup environment!
- You are scrappy and self-directed, a roll-up-your-sleeves type who takes initiative, able to work well autonomously.
- You are a dynamic systems thinker and can effectively prioritize where to focus while navigating the challenges of an early-stage company.
WHERE YOU WORK
NoiseAware is based in Dallas, Texas and we’d love it if you were in Austin or Dallas, too! We are most interested in finding the best match for this opportunity, so we are also open to remote work for this position.
WHAT YOU GET
NoiseAware provides competitive cash compensation, comprehensive benefits, cool perks and super smart, highly motivated colleagues. You get to work on innovative, leading edge products that serve a true purpose in an industry that’s ripe for change, and enjoy a strong culture that values diversity and promotes our core values.
We think big, work fast, break things, learn lessons, and then implement meaningful improvements to our business and products. NoiseAware is looking for talented and hardworking people to join our growing team and help us build innovative home monitoring solutions for the property management industry.
NoiseAware exists to give property managers freedom. We protect properties, deliver operational insights, and build trust.
Putting our customers at the forefront of everything we do
Working to solve customer issues even when it requires unscalable efforts
Creating innovative solutions and building our own market owning brand
Transparent & Candid
We practice radical candor, and own wins and losses equally
We act to ensure no surprises internally or externally, flagging risks and sharing early
We document and share decision, actions, status and agendas to make remote easier
Committed & Conscientious
We are always proactive, and take initiative to solve problems together
We follow through, follow up, and present a replan when we need to
We are bold and relentless in winning deals, customers and markets
We look after our team, customers and partners, celebrate their wins, and their learning achievements
We are supportive of everyone doing their best
We provide thoughtful and supportive reactions when things don’t go to plan
We value diversity and commit to making hiring decisions based upon the character traits and capabilities that correlate to being successful in this job. We welcome your application!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.