Senior User Experience (UX) Designer
2 months ago
- Discover and resolve UX challenges
- Refactor UX to accommodate a growing product and leave margin for unexpected growth
- Put together a strategy to operationalize user sensing (surveys, interviews, hot-feedback etc.)
- Guide effective documentation and communication of design - via wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and user stories
- Define an analytics strategy (using Google Analytics or similar) to better track behavior and to support ongoing performance optimization through UX improvements.
Proven Abilities Required
- Ability to simplify complex interactions into intuitive user experiences and to clearly communicate how individual journeys align/dont align to each user persona and the business' goals.
- Ability to use participatory design activities (e.g. paper prototype co-creation, card sorting) to understand vision, business model and assumptions and tacit knowledge about user needs and behaviors
- Skilled in standard design & wireframing tools (i.e. Adobe CC, OmniGraffle, Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq), hand drawing and visual communication, time-based and interactive prototyping tools (Hype, Adobe Edge, Keynote)
- Goes beyond merely presenting designs, explains the story of the rationale (preferably evidence based) and benefit of design ideas.
- Ability to organize the creation of reusable components and the ability to organize and structure a component library.
- Very superior oral and written english communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- Above market compensation commensurate with your proven abilities
- Unlimited flexible time off policy
- Full medical
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!