Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Vicoland is the youngest incubation of Cocomore AG, a digital agency managing digital services, products and communication for multi-national clients (e.g. Nestlé, Procter & Gamble or Sanofi). Vicoland is a platform allowing freelancers to form teams, which we call Vicos (“Virtual Companies”). Our platform features a tool suite enabling an efficient collaboration of Vicos and clients throughout projects. Currently, we are looking for a senior project manager!
- Planning and coordination of the product design & development team
- Supervision of full development cycle from service design to deployment into production
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of the product team personnel while ensuring all team members are actively working toward established OKRs
- Work with the product team to brainstorm new ideas for additional platform features
- Clarify product and feature outcomes and review deliverables
- Actively recruit new talents for Vicoland's product and project management team
- Cross-functional alignment of all company stakeholders from Business Development to DevOps
- University degree in business, economics, software engineering, computer science, project management or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in IT-project management with strong technical knowledge
- Extended experience in continuous development and deep knowledge of project management methodologies
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams with 20+ members
- Experience in JIRA, MS Project, Confluence
- Excellent English communcation skills are a must
- Strong self-initiative and self-reliance with hands-on mentality
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Development experience in PHP Symfony, Angular, MariaDB, AWS or similar is a big plus
- Competitive compensation
- Highly inspiring, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment – the full startup package
- High impact: strongly contribute to your own & company growth and success
- Multi-cultural and highly international team with flat hierarchies focused on creating a groundbreaking product
- Job location: Possibilities to work from the office in Frankfurt, Seville or Cologne but we're open to remote models!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈