Senior Project Manager
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Steady is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our growing team! In this role, the Senior Project Manager will primarily focus on our Automated Income Verification product that has B2B, B2G, and B2C application.
Startup experience or a startup attitude strongly preferred.
Candidates should be comfortable taking ownership and dynamically defining this role based on evolving needs. The Senior Project Manager will work closely with our government and business partners as well as internal teams, including:
- Data Analysis
- UX Research
- Member Loyalty
- Integration Teams
This role helps insure that:
- Projects and operations run smoothly
- Work across the business is in lock-step and moving in the same direction
- Dependencies between teams is identified and orchestrated to successfully execute tasks
- Progress is communicated to stakeholders with artifacts such as timelines and budgets
- Execution of the recurring projects gets better over time
The things you'll do
- Create, implement, and manage integrations of our product and programs with external partners
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally across multiple teams
- Define and document project scope, objectives, and the required people to successfully execute while providing input on prioritization
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Identify dependencies and roadblocks and facilitate their resolution
- Measure project performance and continually improve processes and streamline recurring projects, such as partner integrations
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
Skills & Requirements
- Proven ability leading the management of technical projects through the full life cycle according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Very familiar and comfortable with technology concepts, including 3rd party integrations and APIs.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- A talent for adding order to uncertainty
- A technical background is not required, but is a definite benefit
- A passion for helping low-to-moderate income American workers improve their lives
We value our Steady Team Members and are committed to their success. We are a dedicated and collaborative remote team with flexible hours. We offer competitive compensation packages and a 100% company-paid benefits package including medical, dental, and vision for employee's and family, as applicable. We provide employees with stipends for meals and home office setup/maintenance, along with unlimited PTO, 401k, and future growth opportunities within the company. We strive to maintain a positive and fun culture for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company.
Steady is a mission-driven business that helps people earn more. Through the free Steady app users can build & track income, networks, and buying power – allowing them to augment retirement savings, work around childcare responsibilities, pay down debt, save for purchases, and supplement their income from primary employers, while limiting their income volatility and better positioning themselves for access to a sustainable financial services ecosystem.
Every Steady member will build something different. We celebrate those who take the initiative to create a path that works for them. Whatever that looks like, Steady is there to support it, providing a stable foundation that allows people to build financial success over a lifetime.
Mission: Steady turns the tables by putting workers back in charge of their financial future with an income-building platform that creates financial stability and helps its users to take charge of their future.
For more information, visit us at www.steadyapp.com or on Twitter @TheSteadyApp.
Steady, Platform Inc. (Steady) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Steady accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Steady employees, Steady hiring manager, or send to any Steady facility. Steady is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈