Senior Project Manager
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Strategyzer's success depends on its stellar people who help companies around the world build new engines of growth based on our proven methodology and technology-enabled services.
We are a fully remote virtual team that stretches across 12 countries. Our team contributes directly to the unique company culture we have today and is committed to transforming traditional management practices to build a truly great place to work.
We're looking for a Senior Project Manager who thinks big and can navigate between the worlds of a project manager, product owner, and consultant. We need a person who can help carry our world-class value propositions to the next level.
Team members at Strategyzer enjoy:
- World Class Team: Be part of a highly visible, globally recognized organization, and contribute to a paradigm shift in strategy and innovation in the world's leading enterprises.
- Flexible Working: Work from anywhere in the world, or from our physical office hubs in Toronto, Canada and Zurich, Switzerland.
- Growth Allowance: Professional and personal development is important at Strategyzer. All team members get an annual growth allowance for conferences, courses, certifications, coaching, and more. We also include an annual book allowance.
This role is for a builder who can help launch new offerings and a subject matter expert who is a master at distilling the best of both project management and agile methodologies to lead teams effortlessly.
Your mission is to…
- Partner closely with Strategyzer's leadership team to capture, create, and execute project roadmaps that are designed alongside our business priorities.
- Setup best practice processes and rituals that achieve maximum performance and accountability.
- Provide clear direction to multiple internal project teams and work with our external partners to ensure our business goals are reached.
- Lead high impact initiatives end to end, from defining requirements all the way through to deployment, in iterative agile ways.
This is the chance for a successful candidate to collaborate and evolve our flagship value propositions in a fully remote global team that is also pushing the boundaries of organizational design and productivity.
The successful candidate will immediately contribute to these following value propositions:
Strategyzer's Growth Portfolio value proposition helps companies establish a solid innovation strategy and ecosystem; implement clear governance structures; measure innovation risk and return and make evidence-based investments. This is a value proposition with different possible starting points based on the company's innovation capabilities.
The Senior Project Manager needs to coordinate the Growth Portfolio project teams that will continue evolving the roadmap of our flagship value proposition.
Our physical and virtual Strategyzer Masterclasses are world-renowned for being hands-on and practical with extremely high energy, countless exercises, and tremendous take-home value. These events are attended by leaders, senior executives, strategists, innovation managers, entrepreneurs, consultants, or business coaches, and have been built off of the global recognition from our four best selling books.
The Senior Project Manager will lead the planning and execution of our 2021 Masterclass events.
The Strategyzer Cloud Academy is an education platform with scalable training courses. These courses equip enterprise teams with the tools to create more value for their customers and their business.
The Senior Project Manager will help define the roadmap and build a production team to enhance our Cloud Academy offering.
All potential candidates will be scored on the following competencies.
We want world-class human beings who:
- Strive to show deep care and empathy for your team members.
- Have strong integrity and morals that drive your accountability.
- Are open-minded to the views of others, and constantly work to improve themselves for the betterment of the whole team.
These are the technical qualifications we require:
- 10 years of proven experience across project/agile management, product launches, and consulting, having worked across business functions and levels of management.
- Master's degree in business administration or related field.
- Professional certifications: Scrum, PMI, or equivalent.
- Experience in coaching project teams on project management and agile methodologies.
- Proficiency with the latest project and remote management platforms (fostering visual driven collaboration).
Collaboration is key to our success as a team. We want a Senior Project Manager who is or has:
- Incredibly hungry and wants to make an impact with our team.
- A customer-first approach to delivering value.
- Enthusiastic about learning our methodologies and tools.
- Able to weave between autonomous and collaborative working styles.
- A strong writer and communicator for a fully remote, global environment.
- Not afraid to iterate on an idea or prototype if it means we create better value.
- Able to focus on the bigger picture while paying close attention to the final details that will get us to success.
- Is open to constructive conflict, and can navigate challenging feedback.
We pride ourselves on a robust, fair, and inclusive recruitment process. The following steps allow us to find the best fit for this role. Finding the right person is much more important to us than adhering to any deadline, and therefore we will keep this position open until we fill it with the perfect match for us. Only successful applicants will be moved through all steps shown below.
Step 1 - Intro to Candidate
Upload your CV in PDF format.
Create a 4-minute LOOM video intro of yourself answering the following questions:
- What are your career goals?
- What are you really good at professionally?
- What are you not good at or not interested in doing professionally?
- Who were your last three bosses, and how will they each rate your performance on a 1–10 scale when we talk to them?
Note: paste the LOOM link in the Experience Summary box of the application form.
Step 2 - Interviews
- Skills + technical fit interviews.
- Cultural fit interviews.
- Reference Interviews.
Step 3 - Working Challenge
Step 4 - Offer
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈