Senior Product Owner
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
While our office is located in Seattle, we are seeking the best talent to join our team and will consider fully Remote/Telework options for candidates located anywhere in the US.
Come make an impact at one of the largest streaming platforms in the world!
We’re looking for talented people to help us reinvent live television for the digital age. We’re focused on delivering great consumer and customer experiences using modern cloud technology. We value a healthy team environment built on collaborative problem solving, continuous learning, and iterative development. We love cognitive diversity because of the exceptional customer outcome it creates. We trust one another because we’re aligned on a positive growth-mindset.
If you love working with a team that is passionate about what they do and how they do it; if you seek a fun work life that fosters an environment of professional and personal growth while celebrating people of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities; we want to meet you.
As a Senior Product Owner with iStreamPlanet, you will own the roadmap and execution for your product end-to-end. You will operate as a subject matter expert on the technical capabilities of your product and will work directly with customers, engineers, and fellow Product Owners to define the features, priorities, and go-to-market strategy for your team. Your ability to lead both strategically and tactically will drive the success of your team and impact the momentum of iStreamPlanet as a whole.
- Scope and deliver large-scale projects end-to-end, including requirements gathering/translation, prioritization, dependency identification, timelines and milestones, definition of exit criteria, and management of work through to completion
- Improve the efficiency of the engineering team by defining implementation requirements and removing non-technical roadblocks
- Manage customer expectations regarding team roadmap and any schedule changes
- Own issues and bottlenecks to resolution: provide escalation, make appropriate trade-offs, commit to and meet delivery deadlines
- Define and report on key service metrics to company peers and executives
- Define pricing for public features. Balance revenue against service costs to ensure profitability
- Lead sprint planning and daily standups
- Build relationships with engineering teams, operations teams, and customer business and technical teams
- Proven ability to work and problem solve independently and collaboratively while organizing workload and priorities
- Demonstrated history of high-quality execution, technical innovation/adaption, and initiative
- Ability to manage competing priorities and customer relationships in a complex, dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior engineers and executives
- 7+ years of product management & leadership experience on a technical team
- Ability to travel ~10%
- Flexible work hours and permanent work from home options
- Accessible and transparent leadership team
- Paid time off every year to volunteer and generous parental leave
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, 401(k) plan with a company match
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WHO WE ARE
iStreamPlanet is one of the largest streaming platforms in the world for broadcasters; we stream thousands of events a year such as March Madness, World Cup, and even the Olympics. You probably have not heard of us but we power some of the most well-known media brands in the world. Our mission is to provide a one-stop platform for the media industry as they convert from traditional broadcast to all online streaming over the next decade. We are backed by giants such as WarnerMedia (owners of Warner Brothers, HBO, Turner, etc.) and are at the heart of changing how you get your sports and entertainment in the future.
iStreamPlanet Co., LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. iStreamPlanet does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈