Senior Product Owner
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Senior Product Owner, London, Remote, Work from home
We are OSOME.COM a fast-growing multinational start-up with 5,000 SME clients and team of 150 people across the UK, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are building an industry-leading financial back-office solution for SMEs. Our continued success has attracted significant investment to expand our operations and we are now seeking to hire a Senior Product Owner.
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT:
- TEAM THAT DONE IT BEFORE. Our founding team has lead two startups to successful acquisition, so we know how to build a sustainable environment where the teams strive
- NEW PRODUCT FROM SCRATCH. This role requires taking full responsibility for launching a new product in one of our key verticals
- INFLUENCE the development of the industry. With the large amount of the investments being allocated in the industry, the big changes are to be seen very soon. Launched in 2018, OSOME is at the front of the development and the position of a Senior Product Owner allows you to influence the direction
- FLEXIBILITY. Whilst our office is in London, we are able to fully support remote employees to work from home
- MULTINATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES. Be part of the OSOME international team - in addition to London, we have offices in Singapore, Moscow, and Hong Kong, providing opportunities for employees who wish to take their career abroad in the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE: Senior Product Owner
- You will lead the product development of the new vertical
- This position will require you to find new growth opportunities within the segment, develop a business case and launch new products / business lines hence requiring not only product management but business strategy skills
- Hire, build, and lead a high performing Product team
- Develop and execute product strategy
This is what we are looking for, in a successful Senior Product Owner
- 5+ years of experience in the Product Owner role with a fast growing company
- Fintech or e-commerce experience is ideal
- Experience of finding new business opportunities through qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Ability to develop a new product strategy, including the business case, value proposition, and high-level go-to-market plan
- Strong data analytics: from drafting requirements to supporting decisions
- Empathy - ability to put yourself into the client's shoes
- Strong UX/UI skills, ability to talk to the designers in their language
- Expert knowledge of product development toolkit (Agile development, customer journey mapping, backlog prioritization, requirements drafting)
- Market level salary
- Stock option pool for employees
- Health insurance
- Extra holiday days
- Flexibility to work from home or at our office in London
Our business is expanding fast and we endeavour to provide all Senior Product Owner applicants with a speedy and enjoyable interview process.
Stage 1: Phone screening Interview
Stage 2: Product skills interview
Stage 3: Culture interview
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈