Senior Product Manager, TUNE Pay
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US only
Salary: $120k-$130k /year
Hello there! I’m Josiah, Director of Product at TUNE, and we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us navigate the fast-moving digital marketing environment with our TUNE Pay product. Our payments system is crucial to our entire product, so this role is mission critical.
If you’re the type of person who delights in tackling hard problems and are excited by the idea of leading a vital product into its next stage of growth, then you’ll definitely want to read to the end of this post.
At TUNE, we help content creators get paid and become advocates for brands, facilitating millions of dollars of partnership payouts every month and empowering thousands of companies to grow their businesses through partner marketing.
In a digital marketing world where ravenous algorithms demand ever-increasing dollars for eyeballs, we’re building an oasis on personal relationships and trust.
TUNE’s Partner Marketing Platform is our flagship product, and the industry’s most flexible SaaS platform for managing marketing partnerships across mobile and web.
As the Senior Product Manager for TUNE Pay you’ll get to:
- Own the outcomes and strategic direction for our fully integrated invoicing and payments platform
- Empower our customers, and their partners, to grow their businesses and achieve their dreams
- Solve some of the biggest pain points our customers currently experience with managing payments to their partners
- Gain a deep understanding of the product and how it helps customers reach their business goals
- Help engineering teams develop a technical vision by communicating customer needs and ensuring the work they do matters
- Have a direct, tangible, and measurable impact on our customers’ satisfaction with TUNE Pay
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in product management at a B2B SaaS company
- You’re highly motivated by the idea of helping content creators get paid and become advocates for brands
- You thrive in ambiguity and are skilled at synthesizing customer problems into product initiatives around which you can rally key stakeholders
- You aren’t intimidated by big, hairy problems and you know how to quickly break them down into actionable next steps that get us closer to our business objectives
- You’re a pro at managing multiple initiatives and priorities, rarely letting anything slip through the cracks
- You’re just as comfortable explaining your product’s WHY to a board member as you are to an engineer, and you know how to tailor the conversation to each
- You’re adept at leading others through inspiration rather than authority
- You’re located in the continental U.S.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience in Affiliate Marketing, AdTech, or MarTech
- You have experience working with online payment systems
- You have experience working for a remote-first company
If you value autonomy, collaboration, and personal development, you’ll love working at TUNE!
Our goal is to foster a work environment where employees can directly influence the change they are most passionate about.
To maintain a positive, productive culture, we expect every employee to assume good faith in each other and to approach our work and interactions with these values in mind.
The salary range for this role is $120k-$130k, depending on experience, and includes the following benefits:
- Performance bonuses
- Profit sharing
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement fund with matching
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Competitive time off, with annual increases
- 9 paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave and option to take additional unpaid
How To Apply
Applications for this role will close on November 30th, 2021, and we’ll review all submissions within two weeks of that close date. Either way, you’ll hear from us!
Here’s what the rest of the hiring process looks like:
- A brief cognitive ability and personality test
- A product interview to assess your knowledge and experience
- A mock product presentation to assess your skills
- A culture contribution interview
And don’t worry, we’ll keep you informed through each step. We know how anxiety-inducing the hiring process can be, so we do what we can to make sure you always know where you stand.
To get started, complete the following application, including answers to the questions below. We read every single application, as well as all your answers, and these help us put your experience into context.
1. How would you describe your experience as a B2B SaaS Product Manager?
2. What should we know about you that would make you a great fit for this role?
3. If you could pick just one characteristic as the most important for a Product Manager to have, what would it be and why?
4. In your experience, what are some of the biggest challenges with working remotely, and what steps have you taken to overcome them?
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:US only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈