Senior Product Manager - Serverless Desktop & Dashboard
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Define and maintain the product roadmap for Serverless Desktop and Dashboard.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the serverless development and collaboration experience.
- Design solutions for developer productivity and collaboration in teams.
- Identify key success metrics, drive the instrumentation, analyze, and report on the outcomes of the metrics.
- Conduct customer interviews to gather feedback.
- Communicating and coordinating progress, and open issues across the company.
- Experience delivering beautiful user interfaces and experiences on top of a technical domain.
- Experience working within an entrepreneurial environment with engineers and designers.
- Experience in product management, working on a developer product.
- Familiarity with AWS services common to serverless architectures (AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM, etc), REST APIs, back-end runtimes (e.g. Node), streaming data, and other common serverless architectures.
- Familiar with the serverless developer ecosystem.
- Experience working with a distributed team.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Comfortable creating wireframes in Balsamiq, Sketch, or Figma.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈