Senior Product Manager (Security)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Here at Elevate Security, we're building the first-ever truly people-centric solution that's focused on the human element as a core defense strategy for protecting organizations. By combining the powers of behavioral and data science, we are creating a world where every employee becomes an organization's strongest security advocate.
We're looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the security landscape. There are few times when life shows up with a golden ticket. This is one of those times! We are looking for incredible people to join us on our journey. Come join one of the top 10 best tech startups in Berkeley (from anywhere in the world; we're remote)!
We're looking for a motivated Sr Product Manager (Security) to help discover and build features that empower Fortune 1000 security teams to use our data platform in their critical workflows. Specifically, you'll help to:
- Own product strategy & success for empowering Security Engineers to use Elevate Security's unique Human Risk analysis in the decisions they make every day. Your initiatives should drive a measurable increase in the use of our product for this new customer segment.
- Own product strategy for customer onboarding and early wins that bring them to their ‘aha' moments within the product. Your improvements should improve our “time to value” for Security Engineers.
- Partner with engineering and design to own the end to end success of your initiatives.
- Create product experiences that are simple, elegant, and delightful.
- Contribute product and use case expertise to other areas of the company like Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in product management.
- Background building technical, data-driven products for security teams.
- Prior experience at startups and B2B software.
- Strategic Thinking: ability to lead multiple projects across large problem areas, with corresponding internal thought leadership
- Collaboration: get things done with others within and across teams. Includes: actively leading & participating in meetings, running squad processes, solving problems with other squads, appropriately avoiding and diffusing conflict
- Technical: understanding of tools used by partner teams in Engineering and Design and have an understanding of the technical aspects of the projects. Includes: writing epics and stories, documentation, performing analytics, building prototypes, working through technical limitations for desired business functionality
- Communication: excellent written and oral communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences, and high stakes audiences
- Detail and Quality Oriented: drive results and catch mistakes across increasing levels of scope. Includes: writing clear PRDs and specs with use cases, delivering products small and large on time and with few bugs, navigating options to deal with bumps in the road, achieving outcomes
- User Empathy: deeply understand users and fit products to user needs and behaviors. Includes: succeeding with survey, interview, prototyping, A/B testing, and analytics tools, understanding and representing different user types and their needs, synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data into insights and actionable feature additions or deletions
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity, complexity and adapt quickly
- Strong ability to balance technical, business and user needs
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest talent in the Bay Area.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We're genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won't hire jerks.
- We're remote!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation (minimum 3 weeks)
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds
- Parental leave
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈