Senior Product Manager / Product Owner
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Poland
Netguru is an experienced product and UX design agency. We provide you with a whole range of services, from business idea to product delivery. Firstly, you can create a unique value proposition before design or development starts.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like Altostack.io, Newst, Herdius and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA or Keller Williams.
- development of products for our clients from all over the world,
- you will work in Agile environment as a member of a self-organizing team as a Product Designer and help the team achieve its goals,
- helping the team to find solutions to issues,
- work with an experienced team,
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, we help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- At least 4 years of experience in product management;
- Expert knowledge of product management processes;
- Ability to take on strategic projects that span multiple squads and stakeholders (marketing, data science, engineering, business intelligence);
- Ability to define & measure results - KPIs and user goals. You're also able to obtain, analyze and draw conclusions from sets of data;
- Food delivery domain expertise and you understand how competitors approach the same domain;
- Ability to connect and drive initiative in UXR, NPS, Contact Center in order to have in-depth understanding of our users' perception and inform product decisions;
- Ability to set squad's product vision and align it with group and organizational objectives.
- Ability to get all the learning from other departments;
- Ability to communicate broad and specific progress and tradeoffs to multiple stakeholders in different locations and you're able to directly facilitate agreement between stakeholders;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+)
- Product management experience in food delivery or an eCommerce business;
- Ability to identify metrics & KPIs for a product that you're building;
- Experience in Google Analytics
- 100-percent remote work;
- Work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- A mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- Long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
- Competitive salary
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈