Senior Product Manager - Performance Management
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Contribute to the vision and design of a next generation call center platform
- Create and maintain close relationships with our customers and market to develop a deep understanding of their needs as well as the competitive landscape
- Create processes to capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights
- Collaborate with team members to craft solutions to meet customer needs
- Evangelize ideas that will help to resolve customer problems
- Work with with engineering, marketing and sales to build business use cases and define requirements/wireframes for new feature enhancements, products and services
- Help to prioritize the product roadmap with engineering, design, marketing and sales
- Document product functionality
- Collaborate with marketing to effectively launch new services, features and enhancements
- Facilitate sales through training and creation of collateral materials for new product launches and features
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or related field required
- 4+ years work experience as a product manager preferred
- Background in WFM or WFO product management
- Knowledge and use of formal Quality Assurance processes
- Solid understanding of relevant technology and tools including APIs, cloud solutions and programming languages is preferred
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technologies and business needs
- Understand the development and implementation of large-scale, complex applications in a call center technology environment
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Help us maintain Remotive! If this link is broken, please just click to report dead link!