Senior Product Manager - Payroll
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Greenshades Software is a B2B SaaS company that provides Human Resources and Payroll solutions to mid-sized businesses. Greenshades has built a sterling reputation over the past 17 years by providing quality products backed with the highest levels of customer service and support. Our customer success-centric culture is reflected in our slogan “Let us handle that”, our strong customer retention rates, and our high NPS score. Today, Greenshades' software supports more than 4,200 customers that employ approximately 3 million people across the United States.
150 people strong, Greenshades is large enough to have good systems and processes in place, but small enough that you can truly make an impact instead of sitting in endless meetings. We are a group of problem solvers who enjoy our jobs and gain a great sense of fulfillment from the success of our clients and our company.
Greenshades' modern Payroll/HR HCM Platform and is expanding into new markets. As such, we are seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive the evolution of our payroll platform, creating a delightful experience that empowers workers through financial inclusion, enables workers who manage time between home and office, want flexibility in how they are paid, and are interested in benefit packages beyond basic health and dental, and more. This is a powerful mission, in which you will have an opportunity to positively impact the financial outcomes of those employees that the Greenshades platform supports.
If you are looking for a progressive, purpose-driven, inclusive, and fast-growing environment, come join us at Greenshades!
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager reporting directly to Greenshades' Chief Product Officer, you will have the unique opportunity to define the strategic direction of our modern payroll platform, which includes core payroll, employee payment and time & attendance. You will play a crucial role in driving Greenshades growth and delivering on our mission of creating worker empowerment through financial inclusion. As a key member of the Product team, you'll be working with our existing product management, UX and product development team to create tangible product outcomes, embrace and evolve a culture of data-driven decision-making, curiosity, disciplined experimentation and innovation in one of the most fascinating areas in human capital management.
Additionally, you will be at the center of our outbound product management activities, working closely with clients to understand their needs and ensure their success; with our sales, support and implementation teams to accelerate time-to-value and increase client satisfaction; as well as our strategic partners defining new value propositions to bring to market.
We are looking for someone who can thrive in a fast-paced, uncertain environment with a great set of colleagues. You will wear many hats, from understanding and implementing Fintech capabilities spanning money movement, early wage access, direct payments; performing user research, carrying out experiments, supporting our go-to-market and marketing initiatives, identifying and managing strategic partners, leading M&A efforts, to working closely with our design and front-end teams to deliver consumer-grade superior UX.
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll...
- Apply strategic thinking to deliver end-to-end product capabilities with a focus on business outcomes specific to payroll and employee pay.
- Leverage and extend your payroll knowledge to drive product capabilities that differentiate Greenshades payroll offering.
- Understand and define the compliance and regulatory requirements of the payroll platform.
- Partner with UX to translate business requirements into use cases and high-level customer experience requirements.
- Embrace a discipline approach to metric tracking, data-driven decisioning and prioritization by leveraging analytical tools
- Master user behavioral analytics to drive in-line interaction, end user engagement, controlled experiments and new feature rollouts
- Build extraordinary payroll solutions that help employees attain financial inclusion through consideration of market research, business requirements, strategic partnerships customer feedback, and UX research findings.
- Act as product owner leading a strong, high-performing Agile development team obsessed with continuous improvement and predictability
- Partner with our marketing and sales team to define, contribute and drive outbound activities including public speaking, client interactions, blogging, collateral development, etc.
- Bring an external point of view into competitors, industry & market trends and client signals as they relate to payroll
- Identify and drive potential acquisition targets to accelerate Greenshades product strategy
- Collaborate effectively with engineering, product management peers, marketing, and other team members to execute against your product objectives.
- Adopt, adjust and develop product management best practices at Greenshades and serve as a mentor for other product managers.
For this role, we're looking for...
- 4+ years' experience in product management, ideally in the HR, Payroll or Tax areas, particularly in the mid to large enterprise market segments
- Deep knowledge of the payroll space, with a good understand of compliance requirements
- Deep knowledge of the time & attendance space
- Proficiency in FinTech (money movement, early wage access, direct deposit, payments)
- Experience delivering mobile-first or mobile-only products, spanning responsive web UI to native mobile app for Android and iOS platforms.
- Expertise in agile development, ideally as a product owner, with good grasp on key concepts such as OKRs, KPIs, predictability and velocity
- High comfort level in working in ambiguous environments with a clear, evidence-based, articulated and opinionated stance on your prioritization and decision-making process
- Ability to connect design decisions back to business outcomes, and to work cross-functionally across engineering, UX, sales, support and implementation to help flesh out user needs, and deliver intuitive solutions.
- Proficiency in user testing, behavioral analytics, experimentation and research methodologies.
- Extraordinary communication and leadership skills, including the ability to clearly explain product decisions and the importance of adopting a disciplined product execution approach. The confidence to speak your mind and the eloquence to do so effectively.
- Proficiency in tools such as Jira, Azure DevOps, Figma, Pendo.
- Familiarity with Microsoft tech stack (.Net, Azure) is a plus
- Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, including a strong inclination towards rapid iteration based upon user feedback.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈