Senior Product Manager (Infosec & Compliance)
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
At Form3, security is at the heart of everything we do. To stay at the forefront as the leading cloud-native payments technology provider requires not just a keen sense for security best practices but the ability to harness our security approach so that we can also meet our wider commercial objectives.
Our brilliant Product Team consists of experienced Product Managers, Business Analysts, a Technical Writer, Front-End Developers and a Product Designer who together are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for Fintech’s and banks alike.
This role provides the chance for a commercial product manager to work with the latest technology in a full DevSecOps structure alongside our awesome Security and Engineering teams to help shape our security agenda. Reporting to the CPO this is a critical role working with our Head of Information Security and CTO. You’ll marry the specific technical requirements of our world class InfoSec and Engineering teams with commercial acumen to realise where our valuable resources should be best used to keep us and our clients safe. You will be setting the standard of cloud-native payments technology security for years to come.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Clear commercial acumen and be able to recognise, prioritise and develop structure roadmaps.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at a senior and executive level.
- Good understanding of bank/Fintech security models, expectations and priorities.
- Good understanding of the challenges and security solutions for platform technology in the cloud.
- Good understanding of security best practices (OWASP, DevSecOps)
- Experience in security audits, either as an auditor yourself, or as someone from the business line who has been subject to ongoing audit oversite.
- Whilst certifications are not required it would be a benefit for you to have a strong understanding of ISO security certifications and audits.
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote working
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈