Senior Product Manager, Customer Experience
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Welcome to Jetty—a new financial services company giving renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations. Our goal is to build intuitive solutions that make it easy for renters to access homes they love and protect the things they care about the most.
As the business continues to grow, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our product organization. You will work closely with engineering, design and key stakeholders across the company to create delightful experiences for our customers. You will have the opportunity to work on big, meaningful questions of conversion, retention and engagement. Your expertise and collaborative approach will be a key contributor to processes, cross-functional relationships and organizational culture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Define and prioritize a clear and compelling product roadmap that aligns with business goals
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and other stakeholders across the organization to create and launch new products and features; structure and lead effective sprints and meetings to keep everyone on track
- Use data to evaluate the impact of new features post-launch, uncover new opportunities, and identify areas for improvement
- Participate in user research and testing, write user stories, and translate this information into product requirements and plans
- Communicate plans, progress, and impact to a diverse set of stakeholders, incorporating feedback where appropriate
- Develop a deep understanding of and empathy for our customers and partners
- Play a key role in establishing scalable processes and product development practices as we continue to grow and evolve
Experience & Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in product management
- Experience in a high growth, fintech environment is a plus
- Experience working with Enterprise Sales and Account Management teams
- User empathy and the desire to be an advocate for user needs
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate with stakeholders across the organization
- Experience using data to uncover insights and craft impactful narratives
- Experience with initiating and driving projects from inception to completion with a high bar for quality
Jetty is a financial services company on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and effortless for everyone. Founded in 2015, and inspired by real renter experiences, Jetty now has a nationwide footprint of renters and real estate partners. Focusing on the move-in moment, Jetty's products save renters thousands of dollars, while helping property managers increase occupancy and protection.
Jetty has raised $43.5M from Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, and Valar, and has growing teams working remotely around the country. Learn more about us: www.jetty.com.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break," and unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate remote work
- Stipends to cover WFH set-up, monthly childcare, and monthly phone/internet bill
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈