Senior Product Manager, Creative Automation
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We're looking for a talented and driven senior product manager who will own (end to end) build of new solutions in the field of eCommerce. Our expertise is in the field of creative production and enablement in the field of digital advertising, where Celtra has been a market leader for almost a decade. We’re looking for a creative mind with experience in various roles in eCommerce marketing to complement our team.
- Understanding our clients and their content scaling challenges.
- Driving collaboration of the cross functional team responsible for delivering the products on the market (developers, designers, product marketers, customer success, sales, ...)
- Suggesting, selecting products and features and with clear understanding how they contribute to the solutions and add value for the users and customers
- Product discovery and validation including understanding of users personas, workflows, stake-holders and champions.
- Defining features and solutions, creating product specifications, and owning the product rollout. Ability to define and measure solution success metrics.
- A passion for customer focused product development and app development mindset
- 4+ years of product management experience in eCommerce solutions (Digital Asset Management SaaS, Product Information Management SaaS, internal brand tooling teams).
- Excellent communication and project leadership skills
- This is not a visual design role, but we do expect a high degree of visual literacy in order to produce suitably impressive documentation and ideation materials (wireframes)
- Is comfortable working with ambiguity (drive and anticipate)
- Structured and therefore brings strong planning & organizational skills
What brings extra points?
- Worked for a major brand, producing marketing content for eCommerce and/or retail platforms (Amazon, Walmart, Target …) and understands challenges of scaling content for thousands of SKUs
- Background in software engineering or UX research
- Experience in working in international/global environment
- Experience in scalable SaaS products
Celtra is self-service enterprise software for automating and scaling creative production. Celtra enables creative and marketing teams to design, approve, and deliver digital creative across the ever growing number of channels, ad formats, variations, and markets. Companies like VICE, Unilever, Lululemon, CNN, and Hearst partner with Celtra to cut production costs while increasing efficiencies and output in the cloud.
Here it’s all about looking beyond the surface, beyond the numbers, and really trying to see the qualities that are at the core of the person, their talents; the discovered ones or better still, the undefined ones. We look for people who naturally want to take responsibility for their own success, and strive to do something that has a tangible impact. To our best talent, we give the freedom to do the unusual.
We take good care of our people.
- We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package
- We place great importance on the professional development of our employees
- We provide employees with top notch working equipment
- We provide work-life benefits that allow flexibility at different stages of life
- We offer a dynamic workplace and quality working conditions
- We provide plenty of opportunities for employees seeking a more active lifestyle
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈