Senior Product Manager, Core Platform
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US Only
Hello there! I’m Josh, VP of Product at TUNE, and we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us navigate a pivot of our partner marketing product into an adjacent target market. Our new customers have similar goals, but different needs and expectations.
If you’re the type of person who delights in delivering elegant user experiences and is excited by the idea of leading a mature product into its next stage of growth, then you’ll definitely want to read to the end of this post.
At TUNE, we help content creators get paid and become advocates for brands, facilitating millions of dollars of partnership payouts every month and empowering thousands of companies to grow their businesses through partner marketing.
In a digital marketing world where ravenous algorithms demand limitless dollars for eyeballs, we’re building an oasis of personal relationships and trust.
TUNE’s Partner Marketing Platform is our flagship product, and the industry’s most flexible SaaS platform for managing marketing partnerships across mobile and web.
- Own the outcomes and strategic direction for the business-critical core experience of our flagship product
- Empower our customers, and their partners, to grow their businesses and achieve their dreams
- Solve some of the biggest pain points our customers currently experience with the platform
- Gain a deep understanding of the product and how it helps customers reach their business goals
- Help engineering teams develop a technical vision by communicating customer needs and ensure the work they do matters
- Have a direct, tangible, and measurable impact on our customers’ satisfaction with TUNE
- You have at least 3 years of experience in product management at a B2B SaaS company
- You’re more of a settler than a pioneer
- You aren’t intimidated by big, hairy problems and you know how to quickly break them down into actionable next steps that get us closer to our business objectives
- You’re a pro at managing multiple projects and priorities, rarely letting anything slip through the cracks
- You’re just as comfortable explaining your product’s WHY to a board member as you are to an engineer, and you know how to tailor the conversation to each
- You’re adept at leading others through inspiration rather than authority
- You’re located in the continental U.S.
- Bonus points if you have experience in Affiliate Marketing, AdTech, or MarTech
- The salary range for this role is $120k-$130k, depending on experience
- Performance bonuses
- Profit sharing
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement fund with matching
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Competitive time off, with annual increases
- 9 paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave and option to take additional unpaid
Why You’ll Love TUNE
If you value autonomy, collaboration, and personal development, you’ll love working at TUNE!
Our goal is to foster a work environment where employees can directly influence the change they are most passionate about.
To maintain a positive, productive culture, we expect every employee to assume good faith in each other and to approach our work and interactions with these values in mind.
How To Apply
This role will close on June 25th, 2021, and we’ll review all applications within two weeks of that close date. Either way, you’ll hear from us!
Here’s what the rest of the hiring process looks like:
1. A brief cognitive ability and personality test
2. A product interview to assess your knowledge and experience
3. A brief product exercise to assess your skills
4. A culture contribution interview
And don’t worry, we’ll keep you informed through each step. We know how anxiety-inducing the hiring process can be, so we do what we can to make sure you always know where you stand.
To get started, click Apply, complete the application, including answers to the questions below it. We read every single application, as well as your answers, and these help us put your experience into context.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈