Senior Product Manager - Configure & Extend
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Skedulo is trusted by customers and loved by frontline workers around the world. Large organisations with complex operations like; American Red Cross, DHL, SSE, Kaiser Permanente, Vivint, and many others use our Deskless Productivity Cloud to make mobile workforce management efficient and pain-free.
The Configure & Extend tribe is responsible for delivering development power to citizen developers through a suite of no-code, low-code and pro-code capabilities. These capabilities are the foundation developers use to build solutions that extend the Deskless Productivity Cloud. Through your product leadership, you have the unique opportunity to shape and disrupt the way software is built for the modern workforce.
Our Product Managers always start with why: applying first principles to imagine customers’ ideal outcomes and working backwards to craft a compelling vision and chart the strategic course to pursue it. They work as part of a cross-functional team, partnering and collaborating with engineering, marketing, customer experience, design, sales and others to define the product vision, solving critical customer problems and driving business value. They set North Stars, define outcomes and derive and prioritise core functional capabilities.
We are looking for forward-thinking leaders that would love to contribute to our vision and bring it to fruition. There are endless possibilities for what we can build next. Imagine what you could achieve here.
- Have a passion for and a deep understanding of enterprise SaaS platforms that people love to use and want to share that passion with the Product Development team and the broader company
- Roll-out and iterate product vision and strategy and confidently communicate to the business.
- Love to mobilise x-functional product teams in both discovery and execution motions to deliver the desired product outcomes
- Feel the need to deeply understand the use cases in your domain and map how each contributes to the overarching product Vision and Strategy
- Focus on understanding the core customer problems and opportunities and build products that address them.
- Make a habit of iterating on existing solutions and materials to maximise the solution impact on existing customers.
- Push the boundaries, continually levelling up to build a world-class product
- Obsess about understanding and driving product adoption through metrics.
- Enjoy researching alternatives products in use in the market and performing gap analysis to identify and prioritise opportunities?
- Continuously improve your understanding of customer segments, use case scenarios, and leverage this knowledge to best steer product position.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team and the company at large to develop a clear Product Strategy for the domain such that it forms a seamless part of the overall product strategy for the group
- Build a product roadmap, and execute fearlessly against it
- Work with your Engineering and Design partners to drive the product development process for your Tribe from concept through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
- Bring data-driven insight into the product development process
- Work with the Customer Insight and Product Strategy team to conduct research with users, customers, internal stakeholders, and the broader market
- Motivate, inspire, drive, mentor, lead, support, encourage and support all members of your Tribe with humility to ensure that you hit the goals of the Tribe and the key milestones underlying your product strategy
- Be a strong communicator around the plans and status of the Tribe to the company at large (and our customer base as required)
- Support the Go To Market teams in the execution of their roles to deliver an outstanding result for the company and our customers
- Always bring discipline and calm to the operating environment
- Be a thought leader within the company
- Coordinate product launches with the Product Marketing and Go To Market teams.
- 5+ years experience working within Cloud, SaaS and emerging cloud use-cases for web/mobile and enterprise companies
- Deep familiarity of platform technologies and patterns
- Experience working on enterprise products and delivering solutions with multi-device support.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering marketplace/appstore products
- Business-driven with a passion for technology - You crave uncovering new revenue opportunities and developing strategies to increase the market presence of your products
- Fast learner that can quickly synthesize ideas, information, and options into a strategy, plan, or response and effectively communicate it
- Solid experience working in a squad-based, agile development environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Adept at managing internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment, particularly within scaling companies
- Strong design and user sensibilities - ability to empathise with our users and is motivated by improving our users’ experience, giving UX direction where needed
- Deep understanding and experience in working with companies using Mobile Workforce Management solutions.
- Experience working with ISVs
- A technical undergrad like Computer Science or something similarly technical: Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics
- Experience in a start-up environment and/or consulting
- 100% remote work environment but we have a hub in London
- Monthly remote work stipend (£120)
- Company Pension Match (3%)
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 8 days of public holidays per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Paid Parental Leave
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈