Senior Product Manager, Card
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Become the expert on our card customers and their needs and ensure a culture of customer centricity across the team
- Take ownership of our complex working card product and mature it to handle fast growth
- Set priorities for a team of up to 10 engineers
- Ship high-quality features and improvements that are critical to people’s everyday lives
- Product manage and successfully launch complex and high-priority features and enhancements
- Partner with our operations teams to streamline and automate core operational processes and tools
- Develop and lead execution of product roadmap
- Set and be responsible for key metrics, including growth and customer happiness
- Manage and drive enhancements in UI/UX in partnership with the Design team
- Ensure quality of execution by the Product and Engineering teams including managing quality assurance
- Product management experience in financial services and/or fintech
- Inspired more by execution, managing for excellence, and customer impact than by coming up with big ideas or tracking the latest trends in venture capital
- Aware of what excellence looks like in all aspects of product management - from understanding customer needs and goals, to requirements gathering and edge-case documentation, to working with engineers, to quality assurance, to internal and customer communication
- Able to generate deep and specific customer insights
- Fanatical about using evidence to guide strategic decision-making and resource allocation
- Motivated by a challenge and by creating the biggest impact possible from available resources
- Skilled at developing product roadmaps and building consensus on prioritization
- Focused on analyzing available metrics but also constantly questioning if we should be looking at different ones
- Able to make decisions quickly and rigorously
- Comfortable in a high-stakes, fast-paced environment (like healthcare, payment processing, military, etc.) where events evolve in real time and errors aren’t okay
- Adept at managing open and productive lines of communication with all stakeholders
- Known for exceptional communication and project management skills
- Obsessive over quality and able to design systems to catch errors before they happen
- Aware of (and motivated by) the challenge of building products in a highly regulated environment
- Able to move seamlessly between nitty-gritty details about data and edge cases and big-picture business strategy, and excited to take ownership of both
- We’ve got the energy and passion of a startup combined with the professionalism of a financial services firm and the compassion of a mission-driven organization that truly cares about the people we serve.
- We’re just getting started! With fifty million Americans in our addressable market, we are growing quickly into a large financial services company that will be developing new products you will help us shape and take to market.
- We offer competitive wages, Health, Dental & Vision coverage, and an awesome vacation package.
- Our customers are not only grateful for our services but are the absolute best. We have the privilege of providing financial protection for vulnerable members of society and partnering with expert service providers to do so. Our customers and partners love us, and we love them back. You can sleep soundly every night knowing you are doing a really wonderful thing by getting our services into more hands.
- We treat one another like we treat our customers: with 100% respect and dignity. Diversity and inclusion are cultural values we take very seriously, and we welcome team members of all backgrounds and identities.
- Our offices are dog friendly and filled with snacks, catered lunch, and a group of friendly, caring people. We’re happy to still be enjoying laughs with colleagues and appearances of furry friends over Zoom for now.
- With offices across the country, we welcome applicants who want to join our existing and future offices (in SF, Denver, NYC, and Kingston, NY) when it’s safe to work alongside each other again (and remote until then).
- Want to work remote longer-term? Great! We also have years of experience collaborating with our many team members who prefer to work from home, and welcome applicants from anywhere in the United States.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈