Senior Product Manager, Ads Marketplace: Machine Learning
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
"The front page of the internet," Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities.
Reddit is growing quickly, and our Ads Engineering and Product team will double in size in 2021. We are seeking a product leader who can drive product vision, development, and execution for our Machine Learning Initiatives.
Within Reddit Ads we aim to enhance the user experience by enabling users to discover products and services that are relevant to their interests and communities on Reddit. As the ML PM for Ads, you will seek and champion opportunities for ML to improve the value for users and advertisers on Reddit and you will drive the development of the next generation of the Ads ML platform.
Some areas of opportunity you would be working on include:
- Ad matching - what ad to show to a user given the current context. Includes engagement prediction models, features, content, ad and user classification.
- Ad load - how often and when should we show ads on Reddit?
- User and content classification - inferring information about users and content to enable advertiser to target potential customers.
- ML platform - build a platform that enables applying state of the art ML techniques and boosts the productivity of our ML teams.
As an early member of a critical Ads team, you will have significant ownership and responsibility in shaping Reddit’s overall monetization strategy and the quality of the ads shown on Reddit.
- Drive product vision, strategy, and execution for the ML efforts at Reddit ads.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, scientists, designers, product marketing and sales to understand user and advertiser needs and to design and launch products that delight users and bring value to advertisers.
- Work with the entire Reddit Ads team to find opportunities to apply ML to advertising problems to improve user ads experience and advertiser value.
- Demonstrable passion for ML and 3+ years of experience working on ML projects.
- 3-10 years of relevant PM experience.
- Computer science / mathematics or related field background.
- Product vision and creativity - ability to see and articulate how ML can be applied to solve business challenges.
- You are a compelling influencer with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have exceptional problem-solving, project management and organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Track record of having quantifiable business impact.
- Ads ML experience
- Experience with finding new applications for ML.
- Proven experience working with cross functional teams (marketing, sales, etc)
- MSc or PhD in computer science or related field
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈