Senior Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
At Nextail, we are looking to add a Senior Product Manager as we build one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe, backed by leading venture capital firms. The new team member will be instrumental to deliver a world-class product to improve the retail experience.
You will be responsible for setting our vision and strategy for the way customers will do more of their business and get more value from Nextail's AI experience. You will lead, coach and mentor a talented team of Product Owners and their engineering squads to deliver compelling products and services that solve real problems for our customers.
What will you do:
- Understanding customer problems, you will be the champion of the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ and deliver value through defining, driving and executing a product roadmap that realises Nextail’s vision and objectives and ensures the success of the product.
- Bridge technical and business worlds as you lead strong and productive relationships with global business stakeholders to understand and deliver on market needs and priorities, and evangelise the product vision.
- Lead 1-3 Product Owners and their engineering teams to develop world class AI experiences.
- Work with strategy, product marketing, data and research teams and drive user and competitive research to uncover customer needs and new product value propositions in line with Nextail’s vision.
- Work closely with your peers in the product group leadership team: engineering managers, data managers, product designers and facilitators to deliver quality software that solves real customer problems.
- Cultivate a fun, rewarding, innovative and results-driven culture that lives and breathes our Nextail values.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your path to impact – we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across Nextail but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen
Grow as a leader – You will scale and inspire your own team, but also other teams to contribute to our mission
- You won’t be limited to your team’s scope – if the biggest opportunities you see are outside your day-to-day scope, you’re empowered to focus the team on these opportunities
A highly innovative and fast-paced environment: As in any startup, expect to find a team with an interesting mix of business profiles, IT geeks, data scientists, and as a fashion tech startup, a few fashion victims.
- High flexibility: We’re strong believers that what matters most are results. Each Nextailer is empowered, through trust and ownership, to organize their time as they see fit without jeopardizing the time or work of their colleagues.
- Remote-first philosophy: Nextail started as a remote company and continues to offer a nice mix of remote and/or office-based environments around the world.
- International environment: We operate across the globe, with recent operations reaching from Europe all the way to Australia, and our team alone consists of professionals of more than 15 different nationalities. While many of us are multilingual, our working language is English.
- Diversity on all levels: United as a single team, we celebrate diversity at every dimension. Professionally speaking, are you ready to work alongside tech geniuses, data science magicians, and fashionistas? You’ll have teammates with extensive experience in a wide variety of professional fields, including technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- The laptop of your choice: We want you to work with the tools that are most comfortable for you!
- Flexible compensation plan: We offer a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising round.
- Previous experience shipping digital products (5+ years)
- A deep understanding of what is important to product teams and developers and how your teams can help enable that.
- Proven experience championing strategic priorities and helping others relate to and align with these. Experience setting product vision and strategy.
- Proven Product Ownership experience — with an extensive toolbox of modern product discovery practices to draw upon. Experience coaching Product Owners in them.
- Proven experience using a range of metrics to monitor the success and health of products and services. Experience of making evidence-based decisions.
- A solid track record of addressing customer needs. Experience connecting teams closer with customers (and not just be a proxy for them).
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Proven experience building meaningful, collaborative relationships across all levels of the business.
- Proven experience advocating for/evangelising a product or service with customers and stakeholders. Experience leading and building high-performing product teams, fostering an open and collaborative environment.
- Proven experience working with innovative software development projects at scale.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a SaaS product company for large enterprises.
- Understanding of retail dynamics - exposure to fashion retail is a plus.
- If you think you meet these requirements and want to keep developing your professional career with Nextail do not hesitate and apply!
*Nextail is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
To all recruitment agencies: Nextail does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nextail employees or any other organization location. Nextail is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈