Senior Product Manager
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
We founded Wingocard with the objective to create a new financial system that always puts people first. We've all had our share of poor experiences with traditional banks. Why can't banking be more intuitive, transparent and easy to use? As a first step, we're building the ultimate Mobile Banking app designed for teens and their parents. Our mission is to empower the new generation to be smart with money - by giving them the best experience while providing education on personal finances. We believe that learning to better manage money at a young age will result in lifelong positive consequences. Wingocard was founded by 3 experienced leaders with a strong track record in the technology and start-up space.
This is a remote position.
At Wingocard we're building the ultimate Mobile Banking app Designed for teens and their parents. As a Product Manager, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from defining the product strategy and roadmap to driving release milestones with the engineering team. You will be using your skills in strategic thinking, user research, data analysis, requirements definition and release management to create products that deliver measurable results. Our dream candidate is a user obsessed, data driven, enthusiastic team player who enjoys working closely with engineers, designers and is eager to help solve a range of wicked problems. We're searching for someone with great talent, super attitude, and a passion for helping people through better products.
- Work closely with the product development team to define vision and strategies for your product area and create product roadmaps to execute those strategies;
- Team player who loves to collaborate and bounce ideas off others - you understand that giving/receiving feedback is crucial in your development and growth;
- Creative problem solver who is highly resourceful in getting things done;
- Counted on to gather requirements and create specifications for the development team;
- Looked upon to make executive decisions on the development team's priorities to deliver the highest impact projects;
- Responsible for mapping out the minimum viable product, coordination of resources to successfully launch products and measuring core success metrics to continually iterate and improve future phases;
- Work closely with our partners and vendors (Bank, Processor, AML/KYC, etc...).
- 5+ years of solid Product Management experience in a digital/mobile environment;
- Strong team player, ability to work in cross-functional teams with marketing, design, engineering, operations and partners;
- Track record of being highly data-driven, using metrics to shape improvements to product and business performance - experience in Amplitude, data tools is an advantage;
- Good eye for UI/UX design, understand methodology behind creating amazing user workflows;
- Superb communication skills (we emphasize team collaboration) - can convey technical concepts to non-technical people as well as turn non-technical requirements into technical specifications;
- Ability to design and navigate through conflicting priorities, turning ambiguity into clarity in a fast-changing environment;
- You need to be a great problem solver - we like to hire people who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly;
- Results-oriented, someone who knows how to get the job done regardless of circumstances;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline;
- Experience in FinTech space;
- Extensive experience in executing go-to-market strategies and launching new products;
- Startup experience;
- Remote work experience.
Wingocard is a fully remote company that is headquartered out of Montréal QC, Canada. We are passionate about company culture and strive to make a positive impact on the people around us. Our main company values are:
- Honesty and Transparency;
- Be a Bar-Raiser.
- Group Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Apple Laptop
- Choice of high resolution monitor(s)
- Web Cam
- Choice of Bluetooth Headset
Apply to join Wingocard and help us build the best banking application for parents and teens the world has ever seen!
Wingocard is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining the team, you may be asked to undergo security screening including a criminal record check.
Wingocard provides equal employment opportunity EEO to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Wingocard will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈