Senior Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North or Latin America
Great products are built block by block. 57BLOCKS is redefining how products are built, applying a combination of technology and process improvements to deliver a new kind of distributed development experience.
At 57BLOCKS, we offer complete blocks: teams of not just software engineers and QA, but product and design experts who can independently lead teams from idea to launch. We are agile enough to help the first block of a new product and experienced enough to layer additional blocks on your existing efforts. We got three main products:
1. Product co-creation & blockchain
2. Product Quality Automation
3. Dedicated Product Team
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead end-to-end product development for US-based clients. Projects may include SaaS, Consumer, and FinTech mostly. Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of product management experience and eagerness to become knowledge expert in multiple industries and build products in disparate verticals. The Product Manager will be joining a distributed team that serves clients in North America mostly and look towards expansion o other latitudes. The role is remote and open to anyone living in North or Latin America.
What you will do...
- Define what success looks like for the team, prioritize projects based on impact, and using data to validate success.
- Identify and collaboratively solve end-user pain-points
- Partner with distributed UX design & engineering team to execute a prioritized product plan
- Communicate with customers and partners in English
- Identify new areas of product development by analyzing customer requirements & market trends
- Work with global sales team to increase platform revenue
We would like to talk to you if you...
- Have at least 3 years of product management experience
- Have prior experience leading cross-functional team to launch one or more successful products or services
- Excel at understanding complex problems and designing simple solutions for them
- Possess experience with FinTech, Digital, Web and/or Mobile app products desired.
- Feel comfortable presenting to clients in English and gathering & understanding their needs and requirements
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Display strong creativity, analytical and quantitative skills
- Account for Project Management experience (desired)
- Are outcome oriented - not reactionary: articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Continuously improve your skills and contributes to improving company processes.
- Proactively work both independently and as part of a dynamic team while remaining disciplined and energetic
What we offer...
- Competitive compensation
- Performance (team + individual) bonus
- Flexible working hours
- 100% remote environment
- Paid Time Off flexibility
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North or Latin America.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈