Senior Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Singapore or anywhere
At LeadIQ, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team. We are at the inflexion point for growth, and we need strong Product Managers who can help us drive us forward. As a Senior PM, you should be comfortable in a hands-on, collaborative and flexible environment, with the ability to manage multiple product projects simultaneously while driving towards aggressive goals to be successful in this role.
As a Senior PM, you will direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI.) You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. You will be a guiding force for some of the highest-profile initiatives in the company's history, driving significant growth and you'll be held to understandably high standards. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver.
If this sounds like you and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
Note: An ideal candidate will be based out of Singapore but we'd prioritise the person than the location. We have people working from about 22 locations globally we know to make remote work :)
The Senior Product Manager, Workflow will be the "owner" of our core product experience - workflow, which includes features such as automation, notifications, my Accounts, and the "glue" of our next-gen LeadIQ platform.
- Conceptualise, launch and optimise products and features, experiment, test their performance and iterate quickly
- Able to specify product requirements in a clear manner and work with engineers to deliver on specifications
- Build, mentor, and lead a world-class team of Product Managers
- Establish the product vision and strategy for your product area
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners, and Leadership team
- Own product metrics, analysing data and reporting
- You should have a knack for UX and a real passion for understanding customer needs
- Ability to communicate and manage a cross-functional team of engineering, design, and product
- You should have context about B2B sales enterprise software, Sales team structure, or a clear path to learning it quickly
- 6+ years of Product Management experience and a couple of years in a management capacity with direct reports
- Proven track record of translating customer pains into product features, delivering delightful customer experiences that drive business results
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills coupled with overall good communication and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative and comfortable executing in a cross-functional, a matrix environment
- Working experience of a high-growth startup / a similar setup will be an added plus
- Prior work experience and/or education in Computer Science or engineering capacity; MBA or advanced degree a plus
- Remote First Culture
- We offer an attractive startup environment to lead and launch with cutting-edge technologies and world-class engineers
- A culture that thrives on creativity and individuality and opportunities for career development and learning including product and engineering mentorship
- A comprehensive health and benefit package
- Flexible work from home policy and working hours
- 15 days of vacation leave. Additionally, a conveniently located Singapore office in Tanjong Pagar, surrounded by great eateries such as Shake Shack, if you are in Singapore!
LeadIQ is a Series A funded startup with operations in both United States and Singapore and a sales enablement startup with offices in SF Bay Area, New Hampshire, and Singapore. We offer our team a unique culture, including flexibility, trust and independence and we are backed by the likes of Draper Associates, Jason Calacanis, Fresco Capital, and Eight Roads.
Our team is diverse, friendly and welcoming with experienced engineers you can learn a lot from and key technologies like Scala, Play, Kafka, Functional Programming, GraphQL, Vue.js, and Kubernetes to name a few. Plus, an attractive, upbeat culture and supportive, amazing customers such as MuleSoft, AppDynamics, WalkMe, Gainsight, and many more.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Singapore or anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈