Senior Product Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Senior Product Manager
Our Product team stays close to our customers, building the tools to deliver on our promise to make running their business easier. We make decisions fast, and priorities change as we adapt to the needs of our industry so we welcome folks that relish in the challenges of pace. We believe in quick iteration and in the moment feedback, so we can work collectively to build the best team and product.
In this role, you will
- Lead projects from start to finish
- Define new feature development, identify constraints and document key details
- Communicate and manage breakdown of work between technical and design team members
- Coordinate the execution and delivery of product features
- Communicate product details for new features to Customer Success, Marketing and Sales teams
- Perform competitive analysis and value proposition differentiation.
If you’re right for this role, you have
- 5+ years of experience in product management, product development and in shipping quality products that had customer impact with evidence of exceptional success
- Experience with business operations and product management; proven track record creating a business plan for internal stakeholders justifying product enhancements and the direct correlation to customer impact and revenue.
- Proven history of converting learnings from customer insights into tangible product features that customers love
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
- The ability to successfully work with cross range of teams including engineering, operations, sales, and marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders
We’re building a fam, our chosen circle, around a set of values that guide how we work and interact with the world around us. Our cultural norms at work can’t be turned off when the computer’s away -- we live these in every part of our lives. Our team isn’t for everyone, so if you’re right for it, the following values should resonate strongly with how you live your life.
We’re intolerant to bad vibes, and genuinely love where we work (and want to keep it that way). We choose our fam by looking beyond a skillset - because roles can change - and surround ourselves with folks we want to spend our lives with.
We aim high and hire smart people to get there -- folks that use logic and critical thinking to make the best decisions. We look beyond the problem and quickly build context to come to the right solution; our ever-changing and high-pace environment requires a team of great autonomous thinkers.
When we say “got it,” our team knows we’re owning it, we’re following through, and we’ll deliver beyond expectations. Put the effort into figuring things out yourself (hey, we’re all busy), and actively collaborate if you haven’t Got it; ownership also means knowing when to seek help and to never suffer in silence.
We’re a rare team of folks that genuinely love to work hard because we know that putting in the effort gets the win -- we’re the people that started our careers at the lemonade stand. Not at all costs, but we give it our all because our customers are hustling to grow their businesses, and the hustle’s more fun when we’re winning together.
We collaborate for more than the high-fives (although they’re pretty great), and our team thrives on timely and direct feedback. There’s no hesitation in being direct; since we’re surrounded by smart people, we embrace thoughtful and challenging perspectives.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈