Senior Product Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Understand our business strategy, identify business and customer opportunities that can change the trajectory of the business.
- Manage your roadmap: prioritize opportunities from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize the work so your team is working on the most impactful items.
- Translate problems and opportunities into actionable customer problems with frequent interaction with customers. You will define and frame those problems for your team.
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas you and your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software and customer experience with each release.
- Constantly evaluate if your product is meeting the needs of your customers, solving their problem and delivering on the business opportunity. You use qualitative, quantitative, techniques with customer interviews and experimentation.
- 5+ years of experience in a Product Manager role
- Passion for tackling business opportunities by solving customer problems. You start with the customer and work backwards to a solution
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with a financial and commercial mindset
- A clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them, comfortable making decisions without consensus, and can help others make decisions by being persuasive
- You’re a self-starter; don’t need direction; entrepreneurial
- Have an understanding of the technical components of complex web applications
- You place a high value on elegance and simplicity in product design
- Ability to distill complex and ambiguous situations into impactful plans for your team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈