Senior Product Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
ESKI is composed of three brands that service various markets: PixMob, klik and Safeteams. Our mission is to provide memorable experiences through our wearable technologies. PixMob helps create immersive crowd lighting experiences at live entertainment events, making the audience part of the show. Klik is a powerful business networking and information sharing tools for corporate event. Safeteams is our most recent invention. This product provides an effective automated contact tracing and contagion analytics capabilities.
Design and innovation are at the heart of our DNA. Nimbleness is an essential component of our culture, as our field of work requires frequent adjustments to remain at the forefront of trends. Our team shares a few common traits, including a thirst for knowledge and knowhow, humility and striving for excellence. Together, we form a mosaic of cultures, personalities and beliefs, and several of us have had non-traditional career paths. We work hard and celebrate with conviction.
*** This role is for Safeteams (read above for more info) ***
As a Sr Product Manager you will play a key role in the development of the state-of-the-art technology that ensures safe operations at facilities related to essential services. You will be the messenger of the market, drive the product development strategy and orchestrate the entire process from design to delivery.
We're looking for someone with the leadership to bring our Safeteams product into its next phase as an IoT platform for the industrial and manufacturing market.
- Translating the business strategy into a product strategy
- Monitoring the market, developing competitive analyses and creating forecasts
- Building, owning and communicating the product roadmap
- Overseeing product design, development and launches
- Aligning stakeholders around the product vision
- Representing the product internally and externally
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities
- Working with the marketing and sales teams on messaging
- Supervise product managers and designers
- Developing a deep empathy for the target customer's needs and pain points
- Collecting and synthesizing user feedback
- B.Sc in Engineering, Computer Science or Business
- Minimum 5 years of professional work experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with SaaS product
- Familiar with agile framework
- Familiar with User Science & Tools
- Experience in client facing role
- Excellent leadership, communication, analytical and organization skills
- Perfect French & English skills
- Experience in IoT
- Experience in industrial and manufacturing markets
- Experience with HaaS products (hardware-as-a-service)
- Experience in Hardware Development
- Technical experience and/or training (software, hardware, data science, etc.)
- Familiar with products with an international audience
- Remote work possible
- A dynamic company culture, which you will help evolve over time
- 4 weeks of vacation per year
- A competitive collective insurance
- Creative and brilliant colleagues
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈