Senior Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK–12 instructional materials space, seeks an experience Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic, dedicated Humanities team.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
We seek a Senior Product Manager to join the humanities team. With a focus on equity by design, you will support conceiving of and building next generation PK-12 ELA curriculum and supplemental products with the goal of increasing the number of teachers who use high-quality knowledge-building curriculum and improving student literacy outcomes.
The Humanities Senior Product Manager reports to the Humanities Product Director.
As an advocate for the teachers and students who use our products and those who write them, your areas of responsibility include:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to map business milestones, understand user jobs-to-be-done, and propose products that meet user and business goals
- Conduct ongoing analysis of user feedback, competitive research, and market research and apply to discovery and development
- Align ELA content and GM platform development, provide and prioritize requirements, test prototypes, complete user acceptance testing, and plan and support releases
- Support financial analysis, product pricing, business system updates, and inventory projections
- Provide sales and customer support from adoption to implementation, including communication on new features, fixes, etc.
- Establish and build relationships with departments and teams across the organization, including Curriculum, Implementation, Technology, Production, Operations, Customer Support, Sales, Marketing, and Finance
- BA/BS and 5-7 years relevant experience
- 10+ years of overall experience
- Experience with Agile, human-centered design, and tools like JIRA
- Experience in PK-12 edtech product development
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Focus on product delivery and implementation support
- Knowledge of the science of reading and knowledge building
- Commitment to improving student literacy outcomes
- Preferred – Experience teaching ELA or writing ELA curriculum
- Bachelor’s degree
- Some travel is required
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected for an interview, background check will be required.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈