Senior Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy. Due to the distribution of our team (Across the US and Australia), you will be located in Pacific or Mountain time zones.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and reliable leader and a creative problem-solver. If you're also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won't work, we'd like to meet you.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience in the multifamily industry, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create the product vision and generate buy-in from internal and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Create and translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Perform and collate research and provide recommendations on results
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with product owners, engineering and design teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with marketing, sales and customer experience team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- 6+ years of proven work experience in the SaaS product management or similar role
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to research and develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude and strong creative thinking skills with proactive tendencies
- Experience with Residential Real Estate or the Mortgage Lending industry would be ideal
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈