Senior Product Manager
8 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on September 25, 2020.
Some Federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people through technology. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will make a direct contribution to our goal of enabling more agencies to deliver effective digital services. You will have responsibility to work across the company to discover and deliver capabilities that differentiate Ad Hoc, enable our teams to deliver exceptional solutions, and empower government to better serve people.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You'll Do
- Lead workshops and other activities aimed at defining the problem to be solved, generating hypotheses, promoting ideation, and managing tradeoffs.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative feedback to facilitate decision-making and to inform the future of the products we build with the government.
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback for Ad Hoc product staff.
- Help tell the story of our work in terms of “why, what, and how” and advocate for more iterative and human-centered ways of working within government.
What You'll Bring
- 4 or more years of leading a cross-functional team to deliver digital products/services. Previous experience working with clients to lead workshops, guide decision-making, and introduce new working methods. Prior experience as a consultant and coaching mentoring other PMs highly preferred.
- Experience shipping consumer-facing features or products.
- Skilled at breaking down problems, building consensus, and setting direction in the face of uncertainty.
- Proven ability translating qualitative and quantitative feedback into product requirements and actionable insights.
- Experienced at managing priorities and tradeoffs to deliver the highest value solutions for clients and end users.
- Superior product judgement - understands when to pivot and how to experiment in order to reduce uncertainty and inform next steps.
- Strong written and verbal communicator; can build trust with partners and influence decision-making towards the highest value outcomes.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈