Senior Product Analyst
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia / New Zealand
Sendle builds shipping that is good for the world. We help small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in Australia and United States, where we harness major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
We are looking for a Senior Product Analyst that can help us take our product development to the next level by providing compelling and actionable insights that inform our broader product strategy. So, if you are passionate about partnering closely with stakeholders and driving value with data and analytics, we’d love to have you! Wanna join us?
- Work with the product design and engineering team to provide data insights throughout the product development process
- Analyze customer behavior and uncover key, actionable insights to inform product strategy and trade-off decisions
- Leverage large quantities of customer data to understand customer journeys and create informative customer segments
- Design, implement and measure controlled experiments to determine the impact of new features/designs
- Develop and streamline necessary reporting, user-friendly dashboards and one-off analyses for the product team as well as for senior management
- Work with business intelligence and data engineering to design and develop data infrastructure to support product evolution and growth
- Prepare and present quantitative analyses to influence stakeholder decision making
- Bachelor's degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, or a similar analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience in an Analytics role
- Proficiency with SQL and Microsoft Excel and the ability to manipulate and manage large datasets
- Experience with statistical analysis tools (R/Python) and business intelligence reporting tools (Tableau preferred)
- Experience in experimentation and randomized control testing
- Advanced understanding of best practice analysis, programming and visualization techniques
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the proven ability to collaborate across functional areas to establish priorities and drive towards common goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to distill complex analytical results into compelling and actionable insights and recommendations
- A chance to do the best work of your career with a collaborative/creative/supportive team
- A generous personal development budget
- You are able to create your own work environment, connecting to a remote team from anywhere in Australia / New Zealand.
- Options through participation in Sendle’s ESOP
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Legally, we need you to know this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
But it’s important to us you know this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
If you want to be a part of something remarkable then we’re excited to hear from you.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia / New Zealand.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈