Senior Manager, Product Management
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in a truly essential industry.
In your role at Optiv, you’ll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and technical minds in cyber security. We are passionate champions for our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for our clients’ needs come from working hard together. As part of our team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have room to learn and grow. We’re proud of our team and the important work we do to build confidence for a more connected world.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our growing Security Operations Services team. This position will report to the VP of GTM Strategy and will partner closely with service practice and product marketing counterparts.
As a Senior Product Manager, you own the customer promise, managing the success and profitability of new and existing product and service end-to-end, from ideation to launch.
What you get to do in this role:
Own the product vision and maintain the roadmap for your service offering
Maintain a strategic focus on market segmentation, customer jobs to be done and driving strong user adoption
Own the product business case and assist with analyzing market trends to identify new business opportunities
Lead the end-to-end success of projects from ideation to launch
Define, document and prioritize requirements based on market research and customer feedback
Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, UX/CX and other cross-functional teams to align business strategy and support growth
Determine product metrics for success including financial and customer engagement metrics and drive continuous results
Influence key stakeholders across our organization to align intent and prioritization
Work closely with your product marketing counterpart to develop and execute a company-wide go-to-market plan
Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
Serve as the internal and external evangelist, communicating product vision, roadmap for your product offering to sales, marketing, partners and customers.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Who you are and what you’ll add to our team:
- 5 or more years Information Security experience required.
- At least 3 years of experience managing a product from one of these technology domains is required: MSSP, EDR, MDR, SIEM
- You have a strong bias for action and thrive in a continually changing, fast-paced environment.
- You lead with integrity, create trustworthy internal and external connections, and truly value being part of a difference-making team.
- You empathize with our buyers and feel compelled to create innovative solutions that address their jobs to be done.
- You have unique blend of business and technical depth; you have the big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- You’re first in line to tackle complex problems but don’t mind asking help if need be.
- Project management skills required; must possess the ability to lead a project from conception to implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Pragmatic Product Management certification is highly desirable
- Certification in Security/Networking such as CISSP, CISA, or other security specific vendor/product certifications is not required but desirable.
- Up to 20% travel, when conditions allow
Why you'll love it here:
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations ? Managed Services and Identity and Data Management. Optiv remains committed to championing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion within our organization and throughout the industry.
With Optiv you can expect:
• Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge", a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable).
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈