Senior Growth Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
About SV Academy
We work every day to significantly and directly impact people's lives. We care deeply about diversity and are actively changing the tech landscape to one of inclusion and access.
Named this year's #2 Most Innovative Education Program by Fast Company, SV Academy is opening doors to careers in tech for the under-represented that don't have a pathway in today. Through its rigorous online employment programs that focus on non-coding upskilling, SV Academy offers jobseekers from diverse communities access to careers in fields such as sales and customer success at more than 400+ partner SaaS companies across the US. The community provides deep skill-building, mentorship, job placement assistance, and post-hire support, such as alumni networking events and coaching. With 60% of its graduates promoted in the first year and employer partners clamoring for more graduates, SV Academy is proof that strong ideals don't need to come at the cost of a strong business model. The company is well poised to be the next darling of the ultra-hot Ed Tech space and is backed by leading venture capitalists including Owl Ventures, Uprising, Bloomberg Beta, Kapor Capital, ReThink Education, as well as Ashton Kutcher and Guy Oseary's Sound Ventures.
SV Academy seeks an ambitious growth-focused Senior Product Manager to build growth-focused product experiences that drive and optimize new student enrollment and onboarding successes. Partner closely with Marketing, Employer Partnerships, and Engineering to generate and project manage the best ideas from experiments into full-blown departments as we triple new enrollments this year and 10x by the end of 2022.
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will drive end-to-end product strategy, features, and experiments for Growth Initiatives to prioritize the biggest opportunities to drive conversion and new revenue.
In your first 3 months, you will…
- Work with a Senior Data Analyst to build the infrastructure needed to experiment rapidly.
- Audit our marketing and sales strategies and tactics and begin building a Growth Initiative Roadmap.
In your first 6 months, you will…
- Prioritize the Growth Initiative Roadmap's features, experiments, and research.
- Bolster Marketing in developing experiments like outbound campaigns and in-person events.
- Rapidly execute and iterate with an emphasis on user delight, impact, and learning.
- Oversee the planning, development, and launch of new web experiences that raise the bar on quality, performance, and ambition.
In your first year, you will…
- Build tools to automate known growth levers in the performance marketing space.
- Lead cross-functional internal teams throughout the organization to integrate and build the appropriate tools and solutions to enable and drive growth initiatives.
- Directly help us take the right risks to meet our growth goals.
You'll thrive in this role if you...
- Share in our mission.
- Run and grow multiple data-driven experiments at once.
- Generate great business ideas out of user interviews and research for new experiments.
- Launched a pilot or beta project and can also take it public.
- Leverage marketing and sales best practices to drive conversion.
- Work across the business to see and improve retention opportunities.
- Help optimize a Sales or Admissions team; our's resembles B2B SaaS.
- Own the strategy, roadmap, and execution for Growth initiatives.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and generous equity
- Flexible, remote-first company
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 401(k) plan offerings
- Unlimited paid-time-off
SV Academy is the type of company where you can grow, and we encourage you to apply to us even if you don't 100% match the exact candidate description.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈