Senior Customer Experience Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: 4 hours +/- GMT
Senior Customer Experience Manager
Vialma is a streaming service dedicated to classical music and jazz. Our mission is to give anybody, at any given point in time, an unforgettable and enriching experience with music and arts.
Vialma is searching for a Senior Customer Experience Manager who is rigorous, proactive and energetic. In this role, you help the company ensure that customer satisfaction comes first and you will put the magic into our customer’s experience.
You will be joining a team of 15 employees including developers, content writers, music curators and product managers spread around the world (France, UK, Poland, India), all passionate about creating the best digital platform for classical music and jazz and who just successfully closed their series A. You will closely collaborate with our Product Owner, Growth Manager and our content and music teams.
Vialma is a remote-friendly company. This position is available either from our London or Paris office or from any location with at least 5 hours in sync with the UK timezone (UTC+1). You can work from home, a coffee shop, the beach or our offices as long as your work is aligned with our goals :-)
We embrace diversity and inclusion and we are committed to build a welcoming place for all. If you belong to an under-represented group, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
- To put the customer first! At Vialma you will be helping the product team to build products that customers want, need and benefit from.
- You will draw up detailed plans to help the team put the customer at the heart of everything they do.
- You will guide the marketing, product, business development, content and tech teams to understand the customer.
- You will come up with compelling customer journeys that will exceed all our customers expectations.
- Proven track record in building compelling user journeys
- Broad range of experience in building UX designs or customer journeys, onboarding,etc...
- Proven track record of data driven and user centric designs
- At least 5 years of experience in the field
- The capacity to conduct and draw action plans based on qualitative and quantitative analysis
- You can conduct and analyse psychological and behavioral analysis
- Agile method is no secret to you. Sprints, MVPs, time constraints, fail fast and learn quickly are all part of your DNA.
You recognise yourself in the following phrases:
- Customer satisfaction comes first! Nothing makes you happier than a 5 star customer experience.
- In U/X, devil is in the details
- The answer to our problem will come from our customer analysis and rigorous testing
- It takes all departments (product, music, content, marketing,...) to make a great customer experience. Team playing is the only way to go and it’s great fun!
- For an experience, you love the words: simplicity, eleganance, magic, interactivity, personalisation, joy and empathy.
- You are: open minded, frank, constructive, ambitious, benevolent and professional.
- You wonder where the sense of magic has gone on the internet.. And you’d like to build it
- You are tired of addictive behaviors online, and you want to build a third way for engagement, a path which is meaningful and enriching to our users and still deliver results.
- One last thing: you have a strong interest in arts and culture, entertainment and education (but you are not a music nut!)
Salary: according to profile. But don’t worry, we don’t pay in chocolate boxes!
Please send your application by email to
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: 4 hours +/- GMT.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈