Scrum Master for Klarity
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Poland
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our Platform and Tools (PAT) Team, working with Nordcloud's SaaS-product Klarity.
Our new colleague will coordinate and coach our software development team. A person with a “go getter” attitude and above average communication and organizational skills. Someone who will be helping our software development teams with resolving problems, monitor performance and understand what's Scrum all about.
Ultimately, you'll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own' the product and enjoy working on it
- At least 2 years of experience in a Scrum Master role in various teams
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as the definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Knowledge of Scaled Scrum frameworks will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrum Master certification will be an advantage
Klarity is the SaaS cloud management tool you need but didn't think existed. The user-friendly dashboards and automation capabilities give you full control of your cloud estates and costs across Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform and on-prem VMware.
Created by Nordcloud, where you meet lots of opportunities to develop your expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals. We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 19 different offices in 10 European countries.
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities from all over the world.
- We're continuously developing our business – that means, we're not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they've always been done
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries using cutting-edge public cloud technologies
- We work closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Google and Microsoft.
- More information here: Klarity
If you'd like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. Our Talent Partner Olga (LinkedIn profile) is more than happy to answer your questions. All applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training. It's a recognised cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organisations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner's Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Poland.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈