3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Mexico
Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. Our client is a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Its innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value to its stakeholders. Our client is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Our client is part of the USD 16.9 billion Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology, after-market and vacation ownership.
We are currently searching for a Scrum Master:
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science or other Technical qualification
- 7-10 years in a corporate IT environment
- 3+ years of experience in Scrum Master, Agile Lead or similar role
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or SAFe-certified
- Demonstrates understanding of scope, schedule and planning; understanding of time management, resource management cost management. Possesses good project management skills.
- Considered an expert in Scrum Master Function
- Demonstrable experience in the definition of Scrum Master Standards, Processes and Procedures
- Good experience in client-facing roles
- Experience of working within complex, matrixed multi-location teams
- Experience of working in large programs of work
- Experience creating, executing and amending project plans for large, complex projects
- Experience applying formal project management methodologies and disciplines to manage large, complex projects
- Proven experience delivering effective change management strategies and implementing scalable transitions
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) / PMBOK / PRINCE 2 / Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- 6 sigma certification
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management Processes/ Project Controls
- Knowledge of IT governance formulation, and team management
- Some knowledge of IT risk management, IT standards and policies formulation
- Strong ability to create tools/ independent spreadsheets to help analyze burn rate/ earned value/ earnings variances and cash projections
- English Advance.
- Spanish Native.
- Fully remote
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.
Scrum Master, Agile, PgMP, CAPM, PMBOK , PRINCE 2, PMP, CSP
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Mexico.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈