Regulatory Database Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Fyllo is leveling the playing field for cannabis companies with the Fyllo Compliance Cloud, a suite of enterprise-grade software and services powered by RegsTechnology, the largest database of cannabis laws and regulations at the federal, state and local level. We deliver advanced data, media, and compliance solutions that are built for the complexities of the cannabis industry today. From local dispensaries to large MSOs and traditional CPG companies, ambitious cannabis brands and industry professionals choose Fyllo as their partner to go bigger and grow faster with trust and confidence in compliance.
About the Position
We are looking for a Product Manager to contribute to end-to-end SAAS product development and improvement efforts, with a specialization in the retrieval, display, and analysis of legal and regulatory information. You would be joining a team that's focused on developing products related to compliance, research, insights and automation. In particular, you would assist with Fyllo's Regulatory Database product, as we begin our expansion into new subject areas beyond the Cannabis industry.
As a Product Manager, you will help define the product strategy, identify and develop key product roadmap items, inform product requirements, collaborate with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Operations on implementation and go-to-market, and be responsible for commercial success.
Developing innovative, industry-changing products is at the heart of our business at Fyllo, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in an exciting field.
- Remote position.
- Eastern Time preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in Product Management related to search, document management or document retrieval products, or similar capacity role
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build consultative and effective relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external customers and partners.
- Experience driving behavior change in some capacity, like rolling out new organizational processes, or introducing internal tools for other team members to use.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within Fyllo and at customer/partner organizations
- Experience in the legal technology industry, especially in legal search, is a plus
- Entrepreneurial at heart and comfortable owning projects start to finish
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈