1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Reporting to the Head of Implementation Services, you will work within the Global Project Management Office (PMO) to deliver projects with our clients. Working primarily on the delivery of Ticketing Technology projects, the PMO team works collaboratively across all our SGE Client Experience teams, the wider SeatGeek business, clients, and third parties.
- Work with SGE teams, our clients and suppliers to ensure projects are managed and delivered to the highest standards from sales handover through to project completion.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of project plans, ensuring adhesion to the SGE Methodology and contracted terms of business, including ongoing maintenance of project documentation.
- Coordinate and manage implementation tasks from data conversions, installation, custom developments, customizations, training and system build, including 3rd party hardware and software ordering.
- Manage requirements across projects and teams.
- Prepare and maintain Risk Registers and Issue Logs for evaluation and review during and at the completion of a project.
- Clarify, evaluate and advise on real and potential risk, drafting and implementing mitigation plans.
- Coordinate and chair internal and client meetings.
- Collate/create and distribute project status reporting.
- Influence a culture of collaboration and accountability through the successful management of project deliverables.
- Contribute to an ongoing review of internal working procedures to identify and implement improvements relating to project delivery, mainly stemming from project retrospectives.
- Manage internal change projects and ongoing business processes that require SeatGeek resources or third-party involvement.
- Occasional travel to client sites
- You understand enterprise software and what it takes to deliver projects in a fast moving environment.
- You have experience in a software delivery; knowledge of or having worked in the ticketing industry would be beneficial.
- You have several years project management experience, preferably in technology implementations, across the complete project lifecycle.
- You are process driven. You are constantly looking to refine and tweak processes to improve delivery quality, while not allowing that need for constant improvement to stand in the way of execution.
- You have a track record of consistent delivery to the highest standards documented through client and internal stakeholder feedback, and the consistency of delivering projects to budget, scope, and timeline.
- You have a high attention to detail and diligently ensure all elements of your projects are in control and up-to-date. You are diligent about documentation.
- You get along well with others and work well across teams. You are firm but fair and you aren’t afraid to hold people accountable.
- You are adaptable and can balance the need to maintain structure, with tolerance for the unexpected.
- You can challenge and be challenged in a constructive way, including your thoughtful opinions about project management software and tools and their uses.
- Equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision. We also provide annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- A focus on transparency. We have regular company meetings and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Although this perk is currently on pause, we can’t help but talk about it. SeatGeek employees receive a monthly ticket-purchase stipend, and we cannot wait to get back to safely attending the live events that we so dearly miss
- Covid-19 Response: We’re not expecting employees to return to the office until January 2021 at the earliest. Once it’s again safe to do so, we look forward to welcoming people back to our offices. In the meantime, we’re offering a $1000 reimbursement to create your ideal workspace at home.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈