4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Project Coordinator | Implementation | SaaS | Remote
🚀 Who are we?
Grip is the world’s leading AI-powered event networking solution based in Shoreditch - London. We empower professionals with quality business interactions at events across the globe. At its core, our proprietary technology drives intelligent recommendations through Grip’s self-learning matchmaking engine. As a multi-award-winning global leader in AI-powered tech, we pride ourselves in being innovators in professional matchmaking.
We work with the biggest and most exciting event organizers in the world, such as UBM, ITE, Reed Exhibitions, Amazon, ING Bank, The Guardian and many others. We operate in 20+ countries, AI-power 500+ clients and hold several awards for our technology. Our backers are well-known investor heavyweights, such as Brent Hoberman (CEO and Founder at Lastminute.com, Made.com, Founders Factory), Arnaud Massenet (Co-Founder at Net-a-Porter) and David Helgason (Founder at Unity Technologies).
To achieve our business goals and deliver an awesome experience to our users, we are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team. You’ll be part of an experienced operations team with a great opportunity to grow and learn while owning your own projects within the company.
🚀 About the position:
Working in the Projects team at Grip will mean that you're responsible for organising and over-seeing our clients (event organisers) requirements through the project’s end-to-end life cycle while delivering an outstanding implementation of the Grip Event Networking Solution at their event.
This means looking after the project plans and agreed timelines, aligning both the clients and colleagues at Grip on the areas set for delivery, the implementation tasks and regular status update meetings to track progress. We are a small but very supportive team! You will be provided with guidance from each department as required (Sales Development, Customer Success, Implementation and Product Management and Technical).
Furthermore, you will occasionally travel and attend events to provide onsite support and representing the Grip brand.
🚀 What are we looking for?
Great project people come from a diverse range of backgrounds therefore we’ve tried to keep the experience and skills section broad and open for interpretation. Company culture and "fit" is equally important to us, we've included a couple of things that we look for in an ideal team member:
- Ambitious, adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, well-organised and dependable. Can be relied on to uphold responsibilities assigned.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree and/or project management qualifications are desirable. Preferably with experience on being part of the implementation and delivery of projects (on time, on budget).
- Attention to detail, with the ability to understand concepts and situations within the project delivery cycle to guarantee its success.
- Precise written and verbal communication skills in English, with great interpersonal skills.
- Strong cross-team/group/organisation collaboration skills. Liaising at all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Enjoys using technology to increase productivity and is always looking for ways to optimise workflows and processes.
🚀 Grip Benefits
- Opportunity to take lead in shaping an entire industry through AI
- World-class team of sales, operations and engineering
- Quarterly outside work activities
- Kind, fun and ambitious company culture
- Excellent Healthcare Coverage
- Competitive Salary with plenty of opportunity for growth
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈