1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce costs for our clients. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
VetsEZ is looking for a Program Manager to support the enterprise-level Community Care project within the Department of Veteran Affairs. As a Program Manager, you will ensure that the Community Care Product Line meets and exceeds all requirements from the VA stakeholders. Overall, you will be responsible for utilizing DevSecOps principles to further mature the Community Care Product Line.
- Lead the overall program organization and serve as the primary point of contact for stakeholders
- Lead and maintain the development of several programs, projects, quality control, and work plans
- Manage a large team of IT professionals and successfully manage several project managers and programs to meet the requirements of stakeholders
- Collaborate with IT, content, product management, project management, and design teams
- Implement a systematic program monitoring and evaluation effort to improve program and product performance continually
- Assess variances from the project plan, and develop and implement changes as necessary to ensure the project remains within the specified scope as well as time, cost, and quality objectives
- Prepare and present status reports, In Process Reviews, briefings, and presentations to senior and executive leadership
- BS degree in Engineering or a related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of experience leading information technology projects involving innovation and/or modernization
- Has working knowledge of healthcare business and SDLC domain
- Experience in creating product strategy, designs, and implementation
- Ability to find solutions and a path forward even in ambiguous situations
- Resilient, with a Growth Mindset, able to navigate a fast-changing environment and iterate quickly on potential solutions
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills - known as a great communicator with the ability to synthesize the complex
- Experience with the Department of Veteran Affairs, tools, processes, and frameworks is a plus
- Experienced in technical disciplines and a technical background
- SAFe Certified
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training Opportunities
- Full-time Remote Work
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈