3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We are a team of humble, gritty, and determined entrepreneurs who aren't afraid to make mistakes, learn quickly from those mistakes, and rapidly deliver innovative products that the industry has waited over a decade for. The team is composed of open-minded individuals who aren't afraid to ask questions and dig deep into problems with a thirst for knowledge. Always looking towards the future, we look to elegantly solve the industry's most complex problems.
From day one at HaulHub, the Program Manager will have a central role in facilitating change across an industry that is ripe for transformation. As a Program Manager within the Special Projects organization and reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will work with a dispersed cross-functional team to plan, organize, lead, direct, and report on a national portfolio of Special Projects. You will lead all aspects of your projects and will work closely with other members of the Special Projects team, senior leadership, and external stakeholders to ensure a high standard of communication and continued momentum.
We are seeking an experienced people manager to handle complex, national initiatives supporting HaulHub's strategic initiatives. You will be responsible for running cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to define, build and roll-out innovative technology and business process solutions that increase efficiencies, improve customer satisfaction, build customer loyalty, and drive revenue. You will work with senior leadership and national teams to define process and system roadmaps and drive improvements of the organization. This effort is directly linked to our commercial strategy and needs to be forward-looking. You will also be responsible for leading and identifying business process re- engineering opportunities.
This may include:
- Understanding future strategies and industry/macroeconomic directions to anticipate needs.
- Building internal and external expertise driving standard methodology and innovation.
- Situation analysis and audit of current organization / process / data and systems.
- Performing gap analysis of as-is vs. to-be.
- Proposing and leading the implementation of new solutions that may be implemented while addressing current processes.
- Developing metrics such as customer satisfaction, user acceptance, business impact, e.g. apply analytical skills to inspire change.
- Serving as liaison to HaulHub's Customer teams to develop systems solutions (requirements, user testing, etc.) to support strategic programs.
- Partnering with key cross-functional partners to solicit customer and associate feedback to identify program improvement opportunities for implementation.
- Acting as a liaison between the business teams and engineering teams to ensure that business requirements are complete and met by the proposed technology solutions.
- Driving the design, development, implementation and management of proposed solutions.
- Developing a standard playbook that serves as a framework for successful solution implementation in markets across the US.
- Working with business leads to define and run business process and technology roadmaps in support of long-term divisional strategies.
- Leading change, and implementing new ideas effectively within our culture.
- Influencing decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer- focused approach.
- Solid track record of leading strategic projects combined with executing tactical project-level activities and tasks.
- Experience planning, managing, delivering medium (6-8 month) to large (8-12+ month) projects.
- Proven ability to lead teams under tight deadlines.
- Proficient at running multiple projects simultaneously across a national company.
- Strong communication across project and management teams.
- Excellent leadership skills that improve project team effectiveness.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and development life cycles. Proficient in business process flow diagramming.
- Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions to gather requirements.
- Ability to perform robust business process analysis and recommend solutions to senior leadership.
- Literacy with MS Word, MS Excel, G Suite and basic project planning tools.
- 10-15 years of global supply chain management experience in high-tech, consumer electronics or construction industry or consulting.
- Experience driving supply chain process improvements or advanced planning system implementation projects is desired.
- PMP Certification is desirable but not required.
- Prior consulting experience with top consulting firms is desirable but not required.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is desired.
* 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
* 100% company-paid dental coverage
* Unrestricted vacation time
* Vision, Life, 401K and other benefits options available
* Remote work opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈