2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At phData, the world’s most talented data scientists, engineers, architects, and thought leaders are shaping the future of data.
We're proud of our award-winning culture, distinguished partnerships and proven success delivering exceptional solutions to some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
We are looking for a Program Manager with exceptional customer service experience to own and execute the delivery of our broad range of solutions for Data Engineering, Managed Data Platforms and Machine Learning projects to enterprise customers. Your proven experience delivering IT/Technical projects for external customers (infrastructure, software implementation, data products, etc.), exceptional customer service, and strong teamwork/collaboration are essential to success.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Define and deliver programs with significant complexity that have broad cross-organizational, global, and technology impact
- Manage, own and execute the end to end delivery process across multiple customers ensuring buy in from executives, stakeholders, and project resources
- Provide a deep understanding of the work being delivered to each customer, including overall scope, budget, timeline, and value proposition
- Identify potential growth and/or renewal opportunities within existing customers
- Make data driven decisions, assess risk, and drive clarity quickly across multiple projects
- Drive strategic solutions and business alignment through system level reviews
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and partnership while driving executive-level escalations
- Create and own project communications with both external and internal stakeholders including weekly detailed status reports
- Manage multiple projects, conflicting priorities and schedules simultaneously
- Own, execute, and Iterate phData’s PMO processes with a high level of accuracy
- Partner with internal phData teams to develop and refine existing processes
- 8+ years of related IT Project or Program Management experience
- Proven knowledge and ability in Microsoft Office Products (Excel), Microsoft Project and written technical documentation skills
- Experience using both agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to take direction from several individuals and be self-directed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong positive problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Advanced ability to exercise independent judgment and critical thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or other technical related field preferred
- A casual, award-winning small-business work environment
- A culture that prizes autonomy, creativity, and transparency
- Competitive compensation, benefits, PTO, and perk
- An opportunity to learn an exciting, fast paced industry
- A talented, cool, collaborative team/peer group to support your personal and professional growth
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈