Product Owner - Platform Payments (f/m/d)
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Digitalisation of the German Health System is ready for take off and one thing is for sure: With TeleClinic you get the chance to revolutionize this industry. Why? Because we were not only the first to offer telemedicine in Germany but are also the market leader. We are a platform for online doctor visits in Germany and, in 2018 Forbes Magazine already announced us amongst the 100 most innovative startups.
- Define the vision, strategy, and product roadmap to drive the payment convenience for the stakeholders on our two-sided marketplace
- Continuously prioritize the needs of the stakeholder on our platform, using evidence-based decision-making, reassessing as needed
- Maintain the product backlog - prioritize, plan and specify tasks in a KPI-oriented way and in close collaboration with the engineering team
- Own the whole product cycle from conception to implementation, KPI-oriented optimization and quality control
- Enable dedicated engineering resources to improve the payment product target-oriented and incrementally in an agile environment
- Communicate product priorities across the company; be transparent in your roadmap and prioritization
- Serve as the domain expert on payments. Understand the landscape and what has been done as well as where those areas are going and how we can differentiate
- University degree in either engineering, natural science studies, business or comparable
- 2+ years of product management experience in an growth environment
- Successful track record of owning a complex set of product features, defining a 6-12 month strategy for a product area, and consistently delivering on OKRs
- Experience in working with engineers in an agile development processes, especially Scrum
- You are able to cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the engineer team to get solutions shipped
- Experience with check-out processes, payment providers, finance systems or loyalty/voucher programs is desirable
- Fluent in German and English
- Be part of a cross-functional, international, diverse, highly motivated and open-minded team
- 1.500 EUR personal development budget per year, 2 days additional leave for attending conferences and courses
- 27 vacation days per year, with an additional vacation day for each year - up to 30 vacation days
- Home office and flexible working hours
- We care about your health and work-life-balance, that's why we support an Urban Sports Club membership
- Do you like riding a bike? Then profit from the cooperation with JobRad
- Regular fun team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Isar-rafting tour, laser-tag and much more)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈